2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maaan, I remember before CCS ever even had retail locations or a website. It was just those small mailorder catalogs.
This is the end, expect FL to now get "high profile" QS like these concords or pusheads. :smh:

At the end of the day it gives some people who don't have a local an opportunity to cop without paying resellers and maybe opens the door for some ccs exclusive collabs that aren't crap like the black Friday pack. I still will shop local 99 percent of the time cuz I like my local spot.

Also I'm pretty sure Footlocker is the parent company to Eastbay, Champs, and Footaction. If you look at all of those sites, the merch and sizes are very similar. If you look at the bottom of the page of those websites it usually says Footlocker somewhere in small print. I believe they own CCS as well.
+1 . I Just Applied For A Job At Footlocker Online & There Were Links To Apply For Eastbay , Champs , Footaction , And CCS As Well.

So From What I Have Been Told The Concord SBs Are Slated To Be The 420 Release This Year Instead Of A 
nthat.gif
 Inspired Shoe.

Also I'm pretty sure Footlocker is the parent company to Eastbay, Champs, and Footaction. If you look at all of those sites, the merch and sizes are very similar. If you look at the bottom of the page of those websites it usually says Footlocker somewhere in small print. I believe they own CCS as well.

Repped. I know that Footlocker is the parent company to FA and Champs but I didn't know that Eastbay fell under them as well. I know they have similar stuff but I know for a fact that Eastbay's pulls from a totally different stock system then FA, Champs and FL. I've noticed that FA, Champs and FL pull from the same system and Eastbay is its own stand alone. A couple years ago I remember reading somewhere that Nike had purchased Eastbay and was looking to get CCS to give SB that online presents.

I wouldn't be surprised if ccs gets qs in store only. They have small number of retail locations. I'm sure zumiez will be next to get them this is what my local shop was worried about when 6.0 and sb merged

Dude, my local has been dreading the day that Zumies gets SB dunk QS. I know it's coming soon though. I can't see CCS pumping QS though because its supposed to be an in store thing but with ALL these shops shutting down I could see Nike switching it up to keep the model alive (ie: Niketowns having SBs)

And I really don't like zumiez the staff is on u every 5 minutes asking about trukfit or some ish.. Sorry off topic but that store stresses me out.

Eastbay, champs, footaction, and footlocker are all basically the same online retailer.

I also hope this ccs quickstrike business is false :nerd:

local shops all the way :smokin

Last edited:
And I really don't like zumiez the staff is on u every 5 minutes asking about trukfit or some ish.. Sorry off topic but that store stresses me out.
Agreed +1. Can't stand being pestered while I'm browsing their store. I'm not a "secret shopper" bro, leave me the F alone. I'll let you know if I need something. I was in there a few days ago buyin some tshirts and this kid working there was singin' along with some emo *** jam loudly like he was on American Idol or something.

From my understanding CCS is owned by Nike as well is Eastbay. CCS having QS spells doom for some skateshops. Where did this info come from? How do we know its legit?

Sorry for the late reply....

Info came from the store manager. He showed his arrival sheet and McRads were pictured.

CCS is owned by Foot Locker btw

Brooklyn Projects tweeted that the Concords are lookin to be an April release. They could always do a 420 also though

Lots of wrong info the past few posts. Let's straighten it out.

Footlocker, Inc owns (online and stores):

-Footlocker (and the variations like Kids Footlocker, Lady Footlocker, etc)

-Footaction USA

-Champs Sports

-Eastbay

-CCS

They all pull from the same stock/warehouse, but not each brand gets every shoe. Obviously CCS is skate oriented, Champs tends to have more apparel, etc. But if you look at shoes that are sold across multiple stores, the stock is the same for FTL/FTA/Eastbay/Champs. For example, look for a shoe thats sold across multiple of the sites. The same sizes will be in stock or out of stock on the sites that carry that shoe.

Eastbay and CCS are not affiliated with Nike, other than holding accounts to sell their shoes.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply....

Info came from the store manager. He showed his arrival sheet and McRads were pictured.

CCS is owned by Foot Locker btw
Okay, I'll take your word for it then. We'll see what CCS does then. Good lookin' on the info.

Sucks about CCS. Yeah, they're owned by footlocker. All their websites (that VTW posted) are run on the same server. Read your link Swagadelph. That dude was all about some woolworths lol. Last Woolworths I've seen was in Waukegan, IL a waay back.

No other way to say it, but this CCS info down right sucks if you like your local. These guys are barely holding things together. But the writings are on the wall. The sneakers are the 'anchor' for most of these shops since there's not a big margin on skate hardware (decks, trucks, etc). And even with the economy on an upswing the masses aren't shopping for kicks at skate shops. So the small guys gotta limit their orders to keep their heads above water. Nike SB is probably making this move to keep shoes moving.

The wheels are in motion now with the CCS news and with dunks popping up in NikeTowns.

Lots of wrong info the past few posts. Let's straighten it out.

Footlocker, Inc owns (online and stores):

-Footlocker (and the variations like Kids Footlocker, Lady Footlocker, etc)

-Footaction USA

-Champs Sports

-Eastbay

-CCS

They all pull from the same stock/warehouse, but not each brand gets every shoe. Obviously CCS is skate oriented, Champs tends to have more apparel, etc. But if you look at shoes that are sold across multiple stores, the stock is the same for FTL/FTA/Eastbay/Champs. For example, look for a shoe thats sold across multiple of the sites. The same sizes will be in stock or out of stock on the sites that carry that shoe.

Eastbay and CCS are not affiliated with Nike, other than holding accounts to sell their shoes.
I'm aware that Footlocker is the parent company.  Most of this is common knowledge.  Just never dawned on me that CCS is affiliated with them until I glanced their site redesign.  Been a while since I've copped from them.  Thanks for the information drop nonetheless.

BP is saying the WOF's are being pushed back due to legal issues. Prolly some more hollywood ish like with the Lights out's.

Love this thread... I'm more of a long time lurker tho since I don't get a chance to post as much....

Great looks on the WPF restock info from Premier I slept on those hard at first glad I was able to get them at retail.

As for the Footlocker INC info VTEC was right... I can say that I'm in the minority about being appreciative of CCS getting QS releases. I hate having to scrounge for certain releases and this allows there to be a fairness of sorts on some releases that are otherwise unobtainable for SB heads. I've been following SB pretty hard since 06/07 and even with the ups and downs of the brand I feel that it is def doing a good job of returning to its roots while allowing a newer generation of SB heads to appreciate the brand in new ways.

Thank GOD we are out of the SUPER LOUD SBs phase tho (and Yes I can admit I bought into that hype bought SODs etc, so I too have been part of the problem)

McRads dropped at a few shops today, so they should start arriving at local spots this coming week :nerd:

i'm not feeling the mcrads.  haven't copped an sb since the levis pack(both pairs) and the Supremes(which I've recently decided that I hate and they'll never get the honor to go on my foot, so they'll stay DS) this past summer.  looking forward to the concords, WOFs, and hopefully that Medicom SB that's been rumored for awhile.

I also copped the slate blues(2 pairs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom