2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wish I would've saw that Premier WPF restock yesterday 
tired.gif
 still looking for a 10/10.5 for retail lol. Nicest SB's I have seen in awhile!

are the undftd dunks only going to release at undftd or other stores that carry sbs?
as of now I think theyre only gonna release them at undftd.  don't think having an SB account will make a difference seeing as how they aren't SB dunks.

I met many good people on NSB and have done trades before. They don't have a trade marketplace though so it's kinda the old fashioned you ship first sorta deal. How many SBs do you own?
Probably about 9-10 pairs. I havent counted, i'm going more towards sbs and getting away from the rest of the other stuff.

full story & more pics on SN...looks like they're gonna have a clear sole after all :smile:

Last edited:
Beautiful.  Wish the Space Jam ones didn't have as much patent leather as they do.  Definitely grabbing those.

Super Salty about those "Concord" joints, Gonna be a bunch of JB Beasters trying to cop.

I feel ya man. I'll prolly stay out of their way on this release. Not 100% sold on this one yet and if I gotta fight for em I'll move on to the WOF's or most likely the SPOT's. We'll see what happens though.

Super Salty about those "Concord" joints, Gonna be a bunch of JB Beasters trying to cop.
Idk this may not be the case. QS's benefit the loyal SB fans, plus relationships built with local skateshops may not make them much harder to obtain than any other sb. Finally depending on when they drop the world may be distracted by some other shoes (grapes, something else with a nike air on the back) . I read the article on SN didn't mention a release timeframe though.
I feel ya man. I'll prolly stay out of their way on this release. Not 100% sold on this one yet and if I gotta fight for em I'll move on to the WOF's or most likely the SPOT's. We'll see what happens though.
Those WOF's are  
pimp.gif
. Everytime I look at them I get excited for summertime.

Last edited:
Not taking an L before they even drop.  Definitely going hard for those Concord SBs.  Just wish the Space Jams didn't have a patent leather toebox.  Love that these don't.

Those and the WOFs may be 2 of the few lows I cop anytime soon.

Thanks for the love fellas, if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't be able to get them or much of anything. It's a great community, can't wait to see the 420 also.

Pass on those concords but the BHM look better in those pics IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need those BHM lows, concords don't look too bad. probably gonna have to see em in person to really decide how I feel about em.

Lmao ! I Just Followed That Guy On Instagram. He Does All Sorts Of Custom Lace Locks. I Wouldn't Cop Those, But I Was Thinking About Getting A Custom Set Made For An ID That I Wanna Do... 
pimp.gif
 .. P.S. SoleBro In The 757 Still Hasn't Gotten The McRads 
eyes.gif
 They Just All February's Other Releases In Today.

recent dunk hi pickups. the Iguanas aren't really as bad as some people make them out to be...finally a camo dunk SB i could wear everyday.  i have the b.andersons & the only thing that always bothered me about those was the loud *** orange swoosh.  the 3M's are dope, a little stiff, but they'll probably loosen up with some wears.  the big surprise to me were the WPF.  I've never considered myself the type of guy who could ever wear a pink shoe, but once I put them on my feet all my previous hatred was erased.  very smart on concepts end to include the grey tongue, and the white midsole/gumsole combo is an all-time favorite for me ever since the ROSS dunks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom