2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody have any idea where I can cop a pair of the mint/red lows?  I keep seeing them with the red laces in, and I'm in love with them!  I can't seem to find anyone that has a 13 in stock!

My local released em on saturday but havent gave the word for phone orders yet. May be worth ringing em up Kinetic phone number both lacations one in Jersey one in Delaware 302 477 1533 DE 856 375 2236 NJ
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Checked my local shop today and they said they have 'no clue' about getting the McRads, which probably means they'll get them is week, jokers.

These just came in... :nthat:

Still awaiting one pair.

Nice Skunks. I still regret passing them up when I had the chance to cop.

Same here, I remember they were readily available too. Jordan Brand and NSW had all my attention back then tho.

BHM lows are seriously growing on me, really like that red suede.

Same here, I remember they were readily available too. Jordan Brand and NSW had all my attention back then tho.

BHM lows are seriously growing on me, really like that red suede.

Dude I was SO stupid. I passed on them because I just didn't get it. I thought they were super ugly but over time I've grown to appreciate the design, detail and what they represent.

Can you guys help with this??

is it possible to clean the jean stains of these???

My local released em on saturday but havent gave the word for phone orders yet. May be worth ringing em up Kinetic phone number both lacations one in Jersey one in Delaware 302 477 1533 DE 856 375 2236 NJ
[TABLE]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

They have a 9 and an 11 in Delaware for $129 nothing in Jersey but they are doing phone orders.

Thanks for all the comments on the skunks :smokin

I ended up ordering jason markk cleaner, hopefully that does the trick :nerd:

Last edited:
[quote name="9thWonder23kid" url="

I ended up ordering jason markk cleaner, hopefully that does the trick :nerd:[/quote]

I personally dnt think thats going to do the trick. Please post the results if u can..... Would like to see if you succeed....

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments on the skunks :smokin

I ended up ordering jason markk cleaner, hopefully that does the trick :nerd:

JasonMarkk is awesome! Make sure you bought the premium brissle brush that is meant for suede and sensitive materials. If not that normal brush is gonna destroy any sensitive material

Back
Top Bottom