2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are the beasts gone yet?

only thing i feel good about is that i wasnt up all night and now being 11AM and striking out. thats the worse. when you invest all that time losing sleep to still come up empty in the end.

Reported. Smh.

And stop quoting that comment with the order number y'all gonna catch heat too :smh:

Last edited:
Meh. Didnt bother. Way better releases coming out later in the year. Every teenage Hypebeasts gonna be sporting these. Diamonds turned into Justin Beiber of clothing

been a while since diamond has been oversaturating the market. i've sold nearly all of my diamond related gear last year and haven't really looked back

Bit the bullet. Got my girl a size 6. $500. DAMNNNNN!

wow. coulda copped her some louboutin's and enjoyed the view...

Last edited:
VTHDS is all sold out right? They keep showing in stock momentarily but I don't wanna place an order if it's auto cancelled and have to wait for refund

I honestly feel salty for not being able to hook up those I tried to help.

Search this thread, Twitter, and the store locator on NSB, you may just find spots that are selling Monday....

Happy to see this thread slow down :lol: this place was hectic and it's crazy to see how many people leave once a hyped release comes and goes. I'm happy to be in this thread all you guys are pretty chill when it comes to sbs

Yea it was beyond hectic this morning.Havent seen nike that crazy since the old set up and south beach 9's and yeezys lol

been a while since diamond has been oversaturating the market. i've sold nearly all of my diamond related gear last year and haven't really looked back
wow. coulda copped her some louboutin's and enjoyed the view...
yea for sheez

$500 for nikes damn. bet most girls dont even like these Js and nikes that we shoving down their throat. but yo, let him do him my dood.

Received my $65 fire&ice's from Premier yesterday. My lady hates em but whatevs

Not a SB but did a 3m lace swap

Still cant believe people were able to cop these 2.5 hours after launch on NDC. Either **** ton of stock or lots of cancellations coming. Hope for the former because ebay will be flooded with these things. Wait it out and dont overspend. Price will settle in the ~$250 range imo.

yea for sheez

$500 for nikes damn. bet most girls dont even like these Js and nikes that we shoving down their throat. but yo, let him do him my dood.

fasho, aint knockin his dedication just sayin.

wish they made toddler/ps sizes for the kids. congrats to all who got a pair.

Back
Top Bottom