2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On to other an stuff anyone in the east coast tried rocking your premiers in the snow like in the promo video? :lol: I just saw that and was like woah.

If I wasn't in sunny LA I would so go do that to see how much they repel :lol:

Scored a pair (for retail) out of the 7 raffle tickets the fam picked up for me.

But they didn't ship them out today.....

Worse. Family. Ever

**** your sun lolllll and with all the snow here in the east you aren't reppeling anything it just swallows your foot and mangles your kicks

Last edited:
Also this isn't a jordan thread. We don't want to see nor care about your multiple pickups. Get your reps and e-flex in the appropriate thread.
He does that every release. They'll be on eBay soon enough.

Deading the Tiffany talk

the aftermath is worse than the days leading up to the release  
nerd.gif

Welp copped the Spider-Man foams off NDC since VTHDS cancelled my order....
nthat.gif

Also this isn't a jordan thread. We don't want to see nor care about your multiple pickups. Get your reps and e-flex in the appropriate thread.
I agree I was just thinking that too. You can tell a Jordan head on here by 2 things: account age and how many shoes purchased in one go. It's not that serious

after being in such a good mood after copping the tiffs a little bit ago, i just pulled the trigger on some 'when pigs fly' sbs. undecided if i'll keep the grey lace or switch to the blue and let the wings hang. shrugs.

Did you get the cncpts version or the QS? Cuz only the cncpts came with blue laces. QS came with silver and black so you'll need to have some or buy em off fully laced.

oh that's how it is? i got the concepts one, they come with blue. thanks for explaining that to me, i thought they were all the same. so i can get the grey laces off FL then?

Struck out like most. Happy for those who copped and will rock. On the St. John's and Florida/Dolphins Dunks for me 

what do you guys who get 3 or more pairs do with yours? scatter them in your bed up in your parents house and sleep with them?

just watching the chain is perplexing. almost a month ago you could find nds tiffany lows for ~$400 and now these are commanding the same price. incredible.

Last edited:
oh that's how it is? i got the concepts one, they come with blue. thanks for explaining that to me, i thought they were all the same. so i can get the grey laces off FL then?
ha, you accidentally got the cncpts pack? they should come with the grey too...

If you struck out please exit the thread stage left. There's no such thing as an SB restock. Your best bets are marketplace, Craigslist, or eBay. All the OGs in here got their pairs so no one will be posting any more spots because there's no more spots to be had. So no we can't direct you to your size or where they still might be. It's over. If you're gonna be back on the SB has fallen off mentality please cease to post in here.

It's come and gone. Now please return to the other hype threads and let this one resume it's regularly scheduled chill.

I'm staying... I was here before the aqua's and I'm staying after them...

Bring on those 510's

And instead of looking like 30k people I'm gonna cop the fox bros instead of the aqua's

I'd like to apologize to the threads normal size 12er's... I was working my *** off to hold down some and failed miserably.. "Shrugs" it was retail or bust for me... I'll get them when some hype dies or when a reseller needs to cop the next come up..

Meh. Didnt bother. Way better releases coming out later in the year. Every teenage Hypebeasts gonna be sporting these. Diamonds turned into Justin Beiber of clothing

Back
Top Bottom