2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I absolutely agree with you man if you are patient you can cop these much lower than $400 you have to wait for the hype to die down over the next few weeks though. Most people arent that patient.

I bit the bullet for $300 off a reseller today. I rarely buy off resellers but I wasn't camping a full 24 hours.

Must be nice lol

What is that black/white/gum dunk high?

The croc skin on the highs looks different. Looks a little cheaper and less glossy. Low tops are winning right now

Still cant believe people were able to cop these 2.5 hours after launch on NDC. Either **** ton of stock or lots of cancellations coming. Hope for the former because ebay will be flooded with these things. Wait it out and dont overspend. Price will settle in the ~$250 range imo.
People who were copping 2 hours later already had them in their cart before NDC crashed.

nah its not that simple... some people will never be able to dunk no matter how hard they try.
I'd say maybe a reverse layup would be the equivalent of a kick flip. Anyway I don't, never have and never will skateboard and I'm not mad at shops making someone bust a trick to get these

i just searched for a 10.5 on ebay and only 64 listings. i thought these were going to be everywhere?
these were. a good number of people brought with the intent to resell or hold on to, hoping the price will go up over time like all the older SBs and then flip them. a lot of the pairs that i've seen this morning on sites such as ebay and kixify are already gone and sold, with the ridiculously priced ones obviously still up. plus, some resellers wait til they physically get them in their hands to take tagged photos and put them up for sale, so you'll see more pairs pop up throughout the week.

If you didn't get a pair this morning....NDC was the way to go, after everyone gave up I scooped numerous pairs after 10:00 EST

If your feeling blue

Last edited:
Not Anything Near The Low, But Overall Still A Pretty Nice Shoe :pimp:

Almost Bit On Someone Asking Close To 3x Retail But Hung In There And Got Em For Box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom