2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you didn't get a pair this morning....NDC was the way to go, after everyone gave up I scooped numerous pairs after 10:00 EST

If your feeling blue
this 
nthat.gif

So for those that picked up a pair this morning are you guys satisfied?

Real talk, my pair has scratches on the silver Nike check and on the rear upper. I'm not happy with the quality but I am happy that I got my pair after 12 hours of camping. Us SB-heads can now just put this box way down in the box stack and treat it like what it is; another shoe to add to the rotation of kicks we think are dope.

them jacks sat around soooooo long

medicom 3s are one of my all time favorites tho

Last edited:
NIKE DC RE-RSVP for anyone in the DMV area, thats the only place I know has confirmed dont ask me my sources just call NikeDC and they will tell you...other places probably will too....

I woke up at 4:50. Looked at the pictures again. Then said nah. 108 is cheap, but I feel these are mostly hype. Then thought about reselling, but it seems like everyone is. So just went back to sleep. Might change my mind if I see them on someone in person. But

Who got cancellations from ndc and what time was your order placed?? 

Mine was placed at 9:32 EST and states Preparing to Ship

Who got cancellations from ndc and what time was your order placed?? 

Mine was placed at 9:32 EST and states Preparing to Ship
That report was bogus, there was a photo couple pages back with a conversation between a nike rep and a customer addressing this topic

Today was a suck *** saturday for me, stuck out everywhere...every site...and a few sites threw curve balls on the releases...smh #NEXTWEEKTHO

John00 prob said screw this release and is somewhere relaxing lol he's great for blessing us with numbers but an extremely small amount of shops did phone orders for this release it seems

Back
Top Bottom