2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw this at a local Mainland store. lol

Failed on everything so far. Between yesterday and today not having a good weekend so far.

Congrats to all who copped to wear doe, chea !

Hopefully somehow I'll come up on a pair maybe Monday we shall see.
im hoping for the same,  the guys who got 3 plus will be hanging around to get some more though so it will just be just as difficult today, maybe more with everyone trying to get the handfuls of pairs these sites will have
mean.gif

Got my order confirmation email at 3:09am Hawaii time. So bout 5:09 west coast time.

Got my tracking number at 12:33pm about 2:30 wear coast.

People camping couldve easily gotten 3 or 4 just chilling at the pc this morning  lol

Really? How so?

NDC? (which crashed for the first time in years)

CCS? (no need to even comment)

Premier? (I saw the page to select a size ONCE throughout the madness of the release)

is nike's order status system down or is it just me? I sign into my account and order shows up but i can't click on it...

Yeah. According to my bank i got charged $124.xx but when I got the confirmation email it didn't show tax or shipping so idk what to speculate at this point.

i got the same confirmation, and says the same thing, where do you see the " unit cancelled thing "

Yeah. According to my bank i got charged $124.xx but when I got the confirmation email it didn't show tax or shipping so idk what to speculate at this point.
you should go play the lottery after being lucky enough to be able to checkout. 
laugh.gif

i couldnt checkout for the life of me and i had 3 pairs in carts. even when the timer hit 0 i would get the ccs error page.

you should go play the lottery after being lucky enough to be able to checkout. :lol:

i couldnt checkout for the life of me and i had 3 pairs in carts. even when the timer hit 0 i would get the ccs error page.

yea thats true, it was a struggle, NDC crashed, i even had it in the cart and ready to checkout then it disappeared...

Back
Top Bottom