2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really cuz you quote what i said for Bout and About........Come on man...drama queen you are....Well i will also tell you that i never even heard of a SB Dunk. I was drunk and woke up to get the kobe 9. Clicked on the wrong link and scored these. So hopefully i got your pair. Now im bout to get them tuesday....lol

i was gonna give back, and give them to someone for retail or trade if i caught one before the weekend. But cats like you make other not want to pay it forward. I cant even wear a 13 in this shoe.......your a trip.

I'll take the 13. There, problem solved :smile:

Damn just found out I didn't win the raffle I was in and my local shop had 22 pairs ...damn

Once the dust settles .... What everyone think eBay prices will sit at!?

^^^^^^^ If you talking to me I dont think we talk trades in the thread per rules........I was just saying....dont want to get the boot from NT

You guys realize that, for the most part, sought after shoes go UP in price over time, not DOWN, right?

If you're hoping to catch these sub $300, you better be checking eBay every few minutes for the next week or so.

You guys realize that, for the most part, sought after shoes go UP in price over time, not DOWN, right?

If you're hoping to catch these sub $300, you better be checking eBay every few minutes for the next week or so.
every now and then, hype causes present increase in value, but once it dies down, it'll gradually drop down to it's "ideal" price (this is all speculation, for all i know it could go 1k in a few years)

every now and then, hype causes present increase in value, but once it dies down, it'll gradually drop down to it's "ideal" price (this is all speculation, for all i know it could go 1k in a few years)

The time to buy at the lowest will be mid Feb to March; pairs will flood the market and that's where you want to take advantage especially if a seller needs the money

I think that's where they will settle in about a week once online purchases hit the market

Careful now, or we'll get told how little we know about the secondary market. Based on how today went these are going to stay up in the 300s for a while, probably with a few pairs peaking at some point when people that actually want these and can't get them in their size get desperate for a guaranteed pair. Eventually when they start settling in with the folks that actually want them it'll come down into the mid 200s (which is what I meant when I'd post about it being in the 200s)

People will try to trade them for x hot release so if you have ins on getting other hot stuff use that to your advantage.

Meh, could go either way. Really depends on how man plan to keep or sell. If the majority want to sell the price will go down. Now, after everything is said and done 6 months from now the price will go back up when number if pairs being sold go down

Can anybody here vouch for what Nicky Diamond did with the "100 Pairs for free" if tee and hoody was purchased?

the end of next week is probably the best time to go on ebay and offer them through paypal.

Back
Top Bottom