2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm sure there are always leftover pairs from RSVP. Everyone doesn't have the money when they win the RSVP and if they can't get it by the time they have to pick them up they sit.

Why would it? They've both sold out, and no one is gonna drop 5,000 on ebay for Yeezy's lol.

Because this is no longer the King S--- hot sneaker release and the fad crowd will be moving on to the next one that much quicker.

Well since most of the future tiff release info seems to be scattered I thought I would post some info I have. If anyone would like to confirm/disconfirm or add to this list those of us who struck out on getting a pair would appreciate it. Especially considering when you search for info on the online monday release all that comes up is "I know of a spot, got to find it yourself in the 500+ pages though" (keep those post to yourself, all it does is crowd the real info in the search)

So the only Monday online release info I have is Skate wearhouse and that is unconfirmed. Tactics was but they are sold out.

These guys will be doing preorders http://store.kix-files.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-tiffany/

Reservations here but no price listed yet http://rmkstore.com/web/product/8890/653599-400/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-tiffany-black/

And for in store releases in LA I have heard that when Supreme re-opens next week they will be releasing it fcfs. This is unconfirmed. Also Rip City in santa monica was expecting them but never got them, they were planning on selling them for $190.

Please add to the list, put the info out there, dont just say "google it"

I spoke to Rip City Saturday around 10am and they told me they sold out. Who knows though all these shops lie

Okay, cool, then I'll stop bein a **** to you guys.

And stop posting pics of the YOTHs, you're gonna make me search for a pair.

Last edited:
am i in the right thread ? 
tongue.gif

Had anybody done lace swaps on the premiers? I have black, grey and white laces. Wondering if anyone's already done it. Too lazy to do it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom