2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i know theyre not all sbs but most are and im feeling grateful to the sneaker gods these last few months. mostly all luck besides the pleateds, esp. premier branded and UCS. civils were a random local restock. diamonds i won a raffle. gotta have faith sometimes.

Last edited:
When does pickup time end? I'm at work and literally five minutes away.

yeah i heard they were intentionally RSVP with no intention of pick to by a buddy from NYC.i guess it's a good and bad thing though gives people who actually want them a chance in a way

damn man how many people were able to cop a pair from ndc premier and spot? i struck out on all feelin like crap over here and seein those posts dont help lol shoulda just went back to the sloan kettering

Last edited:
nicky diamonds must be pissed at the attention the yeezys are drawing

laugh.gif

talk about taking wind out of the sails

nicky diamonds must be pissed at the attention the yeezys are drawing

:lol:

talk about taking wind out of the sails

Nike probably did on on purpose to combat high resale on the Tiffs; I don't think they quite knew what they were in for

Hard to compete against the Red Octobers. I want them it's hard to wear an all red shoe. Can't lie you'll break necks with both kicks.

Yea they had the Budweiser in a size 8, newports 8-9, low top black suede 6, 7, 8-8.5, the all blue with black sole high sb 8-9.5. Linens in small sizes I believe. This is the clearance there was others just can't remember the sizes. The regular priced sbs they had the firecrackers, watermelons, brick house, st.pattys, bazookas, BHM, send help, blue and black high sb, black and atomic red sb hi, petoskeys (8, 11, 12) fire and ice lows. FSR in everything except the petoskeys but this is all I can remember :lol:

I don't see any nikes on their site? Wtf ?

Need that supreme x diamond co long sleeve. I had it in my cart but as soon as I checked out. It had an error, I refreshed, gone!

yoooooo yesterday got thru to CCS via PC
got the confirmation email yesterday
then today i got a "back order email"
anyone get that back order email from CCS?

the SPOT thing still haunts me; they were mine and if I didn't ship to my work address I would have gotten them

SPOT doing me wrong and my order history with them looks like Santa's Xmas list :smh:

Back
Top Bottom