2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im waiting for this month to end so I can add to the SB collection next month(not much next month relessing)

i got sooooo lucky today..was able to get a pair retail..not my size

im looking on ebay right now..there are some ridiculous prices..but it looks like $400 is the general asking price

SOMPs, Floridas, 510s, and maybe the snake eyes (i gave no ***** about them til i saw em with white laces :lol:) will be copped.

didn't even try for any Tiffs ... wasn't worth the trouble to me ... those All Whites on sale anywhere though?
]

Been waitin for eztra butter (my local) to get em but they dont seem to have any idea. I figuired they gotta at least pop up on CCS soon

As far as online I think premier has the most sizes right now but yea I don't see the whites going on sale till they start sitting longer. I got mines the first day premier posted them. Just keep a eye out though they're popping up at more local places.

Just received my confirmation too :smokin
I was one of the people that ordered around 9AM EST for those of you that ordered an hour later :nthat:

just receive shipping from Nike for Tiffany dunks 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just got that NDC Shipping email a minute ago! I guess it's official....having my pair re-appear in my cart two hours later was actually legit. 

Niketown NY took all of the shoes and put them in the back at 601 according to someone who stumbled in.

Back
Top Bottom