2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

didnt ask for a .... comment but thanks
im sure everyones inboxes are bing flooded by the new guys messaging every person asking for help.  i did not get a pair myself and only messaged the two people who said they would be on the look out.  yet im getting messages on gettin a pair for others.

Last edited:
So what is your point? Are you now cooler because your shoes are worth more and it's now harder for people who actually want them in this thread to get them? And Yeezys still for $2000+ not $300-400.

And you claim you've seen and known the Diamond Hyperstrike so why not enlighten us...
why are you still so salty lol

lets see theres like 10-15x as many tiffs as yeezys so that explains the price difference

ive already said enough about the lows you can go back and look for yourself

i tried to tell people about the demand on these so they can put in more effort to lock up pairs

those who didnt get a pair didnt try hard enough aka got caught slippin there were plenty of pairs

to go around for those who did their homework

*repost*

that dont mean people who are into the sneaker thing dont have a life 
happy.gif
That wasn't what I was insinuating. I love the culture and I have my collection of sneakers too. The point that I was trying to make is that it is possible for some of us, even if it is a very select few, to have recently found out about these and simply copped or attempted to cop because we liked them. 

why are you still so salty lol
lets see theres like 10-15x as many tiffs as yeezys so that explains the price difference
ive already said enough about the lows you can go back and look for yourself
i tried to tell people about the demand on these so they can put in more effort to lock up pairs
those who didnt get a pair didnt try hard enough aka got caught slippin there were plenty of pairs
to go around for those who did their homework
*repost*

So anyway what's the low Hyperstrike you know about?

There is a pair of YOTHs size 13 that just went for $430 on ebay!!!!

After I struck out repetitively yesterday trying to get a second pair, I grabbed 2 pillows for a steal price from someone local as a fall back. Anyone else in here collect promo items as well?

After I struck out repetitively yesterday trying to get a second pair, I grabbed 2 pillows for a steal price from someone local as a fall back. Anyone else in here collect promo items as well?

One of my favorite promo items of all time. Excuse my fingers in these photos. Enjoy!

Dunks from back in the day were unbelievable..one day I will have those black supremes..one day

I need a size 8 In the Tiffany dunks. If anyone would like to share where they are selling them tomorrow I would really appreciate it thanks

Boggles my mind that people are paying $500 for the tiff highs when you can get VNDS of the lows for that price. Hell, even the red supremes

Boggles my mind that people are paying $500 for the tiff highs when you can get VNDS of the lows for that price. Hell, even the red supremes

Not understanding that either. Price eventually is going to bottom out on the highs.

Looking forward Though I'm ready for the SOMPS

Back
Top Bottom