2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cool, Nike made a shipping order a few hrs ago for my two pairs. I'm surprised one didn't get cancelled. Grateful though really.

What up! New to NT old NSB member been creeping on this for a while. You all seem like a good bunch of individuals so I thought I'd join the conversation. 

I am 24 and in the Marines

Live in SD County CA

Married with a kid

First SB: Black Pack (Halloweens) in 2005 

Peace and good luck tomorrow at 9AM. 6AM for me 
smokin.gif

Wasn't NDC one per person? Or was I mistaken? Or did you guys use different cards? lol. Just wondering..

What up! New to NT old NSB member been creeping on this for a while. You all seem like a good bunch of individuals so I thought I'd join the conversation. 

Live in SD County CA
Married with a kid

Peace and good luck tomorrow at 9AM. 6AM for me :smokin

Welcome. What's happening tomorrow morning?

Live in SD County CA
Married with a kid

Welcome to the thread homie.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it in here :pimp:

Wasn't NDC one per person? Or was I mistaken? Or did you guys use different cards? lol. Just wondering..
they supposedly tweeted it would be one per person but never stated it on the site, so people got multiple pairs ( in separate orders i believe)

Last edited:
I for one was one of those people mindlessly refreshing NDC and Premier for two hours when they crashed and came up with pairs.
So was I....had 17 tabs open on my iPhone and praying over the phone like:
76z.gif

I was so pissed when my shoe deleted from the cart I literally turned my computers off and went to the bathroom cuz I had been holding for like an hr.i was heated about to go to bed after. Then my friend said hey there's still a chance I'm on line just refreshing. I swear I ran out the bathroom like:

Last edited:
I might have to pull the trigger on a pair of red Supremes before they disappear of the face of the earth. Saw this on the TAN thought it should be posted here

:pimp:

Live in SD County CA
Married with a kid

Welcome and good luck :smokin

I really don't think so officially. Ihad two orders. One for me that got added to carts after the cart system got fixed, and I was also in three lines and copped another for my freind who does the same. Gave me royals for retail when he got two so I had to repay the favor.

Last edited:
am i the only one that thinks dope looking pictures are ruined by watermarks / logos? i can understand not wanting your pics to get stolen, but its sooo easy to remove them, why even bother?
Especially if its a giant PK ghosted over the whole thing.
laugh.gif

Live in SD County CA

Married with a kid

Peace and good luck tomorrow at 9AM. 6AM for me 
smokin.gif
this 9 a.m. site secrecy is bugging me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom