2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lucked out on the Tiffs. I have never gotten one release on NDC ever!! Have to camp for everything I have. But somehow got through at 9:45 est and got my shipping confirmation Sunday afternoon. Gonna try again on a site I know that has em at 9. I wear the hell outta my shoes. Need a pair to stock for future enjoyment.

Damn I struck out on SPOT and went straight to bed. I figured NDC and CCS were instant sell outs. Grats to all those that got their pairs. Time for those valentine lows and somps.

Them Bred J pack lows are loooking [emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji]

Last edited:
Y'all asking to be spoonfed info are exactly why we can't have nice things. Read back a page or two and relax.

Anyone know where I can get the red firecracker lows in a size 9? eBay would be my last resort, of course. I'm a sucker for red shoes.
I saw these at K-Skit a few weeks ago.  Don't remember the price but I'm going back up this weekend.  I'll keep you posted.

Kinda random question, but are there any dunks that you know of that you could have picked up for $50 or less and then sold for 300 plus down the line?

if you want some context it here it is. Dude says I am crazy for spending so much money on sneakers, and that he has never payed more than 50 bucks for a pair of shoes in his life. I agree, but say that they aren't actually the worst investment, because if you buy them for retail and keep them clean they tend to appreciate in value and the funds are pretty liquid considering you can always throw them up on CL or the bay. He says, "yeah I used to do that. I sold all my old dunks to people for 2 and 300 dollars and bought them for like 50". I just nodded and agreed, but to my knowledge all the dunks that are hype now were always hype. Maybe sitting on shelves for a couple of days, but never like clearance rack ****. This seems especially unlikely cause the kid is 22y/o so I doubt he had a serious collection back on 03 or something when there wasn't this much exposure.

I am just curious, maybe I am wrong. Just figured this would give you og heads a chance to reminisce on the old days and shoes you missed out on.
this is possible. back in the day you couldn't keep track of what was coming out when from the palm of your hand. with a few exception many of the pink and silver boxes era dunks would sit. jordans used to sit at footlocker and then be moved to the back if a new shipment of new balance came in. they would end up on a clearance table a some point down the road. atleast that was my experience. i can't say i got every shoe for $50 but i don't think i ever paid retail for a shoe back then. there were even several mom and pop places that would charge under retail from day one to keep you from going to footlocker. that said i think buying sneakers as an investment is a terrible terrible idea.

I sent a pm and I'm not trying to be greedy! If anyone needs anything from Philly I'm your guy! Just don't know what I have to share that anyone would want.

I sent a pm and I'm not trying to be greedy! If anyone needs anything from Philly I'm your guy! Just don't know what I have to share that anyone would want.
Do you know anything about Exit Skateshop selling there whole Tiffany stock to a reseller?

I had 4 people on 7 devices and couldn't get a 13
mean.gif
I had one person with 5+ tabs open and got two size 13s.....

either way im still tryin to ambush the skate wharehouse for my third pair....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed Saturday's release so I've been scouring twitter and google trying to find shops that might be dropping these this morning.

Every place I've found already sold out.

Back
Top Bottom