2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I say! What a group of scoundrels and scamps we have here. I would never indulge in such frivolous activities.

a58d5576e3b7ee1ec16582be897c5742582f4fa7.gifv

*opens The Pirate Bay*

Tower Records made me a clepto but I did actually buy stuff from them, too.
Snagged tons of mags, tapes and CDs and sold them at school.

Man loved going Tower Records, listening to dru hill and dmx for hours and then just buying singles for $0.99 because that’s all i could afford. I thought were done done as i havent seen one in my area for decades. But I’m currently traveling abroad and they seem to be thriving out here. I was so surprised i had to take photos and send to the homies. It felt like seeing a blockbuster in the wild

These are from two different locations

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3494.jpeg

Man loved going Tower Records, listening to dru hill and dmx for hours and then just buying singles for $0.99 because that’s all i could afford. I thought were done done as i havent seen one in my area for decades. But I’m currently traveling abroad and they seem to be thriving out here. I was so surprised i had to take photos and send to the homies. It felt like seeing a blockbuster in the wild

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3494.jpeg
Aight bet
1720030952103.gif

1720031019251.gif

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3494.jpeg
Feel free to dump all your Japan pictures here bro, unless you posted them somewhere else?

Feel free to dump all your Japan pictures here bro, unless you posted them somewhere else?

For sure bro. I’ll spare this thread the unrelated dump and load them in the NT travel thread when I get a chance. But i did hit up the actual snkr dunk brick and mortar, amongst the many sneaker shops) in Harajuku. The Japanese sneaker culture is strong in certain areas, across generations. I’ve seen youth all the way up to OGs probably pushing late 60s/early 70s walking in with dunks and Jordans. Surprisingly, I don’t see many people in AM1. Thought I’d be able to come up on a bargain but even with the yen at an all time low, shoes were still marked well above what I see on GOAT, ebay, etc.

IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg

Liquid Swords Liquid Swords after looking at that wall:
1720078327678.gif

Last edited:
I’ll spare this thread the unrelated dump and load them in the NT travel thread when I get a chance.
Can't wait, I'm sure the low yen might be helping in the eating out/food aspect of your trip.

As for the sneakers shopping, I'd say you need to hit Skit (⏸️) and all the smaller consignment stores to find the real gems.
I'm told the yen might still be dropping until the end of the month, wich would be a cool upside, as a tourist at least.
In any case, enjoy bro

Anything over an 10.5 was still pretty comparable to our market
At least when I was out there a few months ago

I wanted to buy yutos and the lowest I saw was like $400 (Sz 11-12)

Shiieeettt

For sure bro. I’ll spare this thread the unrelated dump and load them in the NT travel thread when I get a chance. But i did hit up the actual snkr dunk brick and mortar, amongst the many sneaker shops) in Harajuku. The Japanese sneaker culture is strong in certain areas, across generations. I’ve seen youth all the way up to OGs probably pushing late 60s/early 70s walking in with dunks and Jordans. Surprisingly, I don’t see many people in AM1. Thought I’d be able to come up on a bargain but even with the yen at an all time low, shoes were still marked well above what I see on GOAT, ebay, etc.

IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg

Liquid Swords Liquid Swords after looking at that wall:
1720078327678.gif
I got futuras from here earlier last month for significantly less than what thwy were plus no tax with passport going for stateside.

Back
Top Bottom