2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sometimes it's pretty easy to pick out the hypebeasts......They expose themselves b/c they're so anxious.....ADD at it's finest.

People don't wanna share sites bc they lose out and get stuck paying retail

I know a lot of people are in here for one reason...a quick $$$

People don't wanna share sites bc they lose out and get stuck paying retail

I know a lot of people are in here for one reason...a quick $$$
True that, but why they come on here and say I know sites? Then complains about people asking? Or people telling others to look couple pages back when the infos aren't there? Troll? That's the point I'm trying to prove.

Last edited:
i hate losing out and getting stuck paying retail
mean.gif
tongue.gif

I refuse to buy an 108$ retail shoe for 400+.  Okay, okay, I bought the breds and royals for 300 each but that's the last time!  :frown:

And I honestly joined this site for the legit check/sales.  Never really posted though.

Last edited:
If you want 'Tiffs' try eBay. If you buy SBs on the regular you would know of this site.

Also if you're that nice guy that shares cuz someone is going to hook you up. Don't waste your time. I guarantee you will not be able to grab a pair yourself. They will end up on eBay.

Just saying.

can anyone pm me the info about what sites dropping these today struck out on ndc, ccs VTHDS, premier thanks would greatly appreciate it

Fun richie jackson vid to pass the time tho lol

I like how they had to film the entire thing in slow mo to stretch it to full part length

Last edited:
black/red j pack's will be copped 

if anyone wants to help out with the site let me know, if not its all good 

Back
Top Bottom