2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow this is legit annoying. Every post is "info would be great please post" "I struck out everywhere please tell me". I'm gone, hopefully will report back with a successful cop.

Why do all these new heads think they can barge in and get a handout? Not to mention the thousands of lurkers prolly on here right now.

can somebody not send me the links

Wow this is legit annoying. Every post is "info would be great please post" "I struck out everywhere please tell me". I'm gone, hopefully will report back with a successful cop.

Why do all these new heads think they can barge in and get a handout? Not to mention the thousands of lurkers prolly on here right now.
Exactly. I don't have the info, but that's okay...I'm not going to beg and annoy anyone. Next time I have info on something, I won't be sharing it with anyone either. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Don't believe everything you hear, I'll let you guys know if I find any sites. So far a lot of these so claimed sites no one knows about is skate warehouse. People love to lie, I'll post more when I get more info

man this thread is hard to keep up with. I thought the Yeezy release would have helped. Nope. Still hunting a sz 10.

Can someone PM or @ me and let me know if it's true that there is a Mar 1st international release still supposed to happen?

Back
Top Bottom