2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

OSR already dropped a hint earlier
tongue.gif
OSR?

man this thread is hard to keep up with. I thought the Yeezy release would have helped. Nope. Still hunting a sz 10.

Can someone PM or @ me and let me know if it's true that there is a Mar 1st international release still supposed to happen?

That is supposedly still correct as far as I know. A lot of the UK shops said march 1 is when they would be receiving the tiffs. You could call some of them to confirm. Or maybe email is better haha, no long distance calls

Last edited:
I'm starting to think there is no "link"....

I'm looking for a sz 9.5 or 10, can anyone one pm w it?

Would greatly appreciate it.

Well in other newswith all this TIFF BS,  felt like repping black history months today.

So i'm gonna threw on my 2013s.

Wanted to wear a flannel  instead of the crewneck but NYC is cold AF right now. 

(Regular Khaki Pants , The Hundreds Fitted , SUP crewneck , Black History Month Nike SB Lows)

@CarolinaKickG  I got the red one from an eBay auction for 50 bucks a while back, then Saturday I saw the 2 Black one's, and the seller was located in NOLA so I messaged them and she was willing to sell me both for 80 bucks so I figured what the hell and grabbed both!!

Also dope promo dunk book and all those other goodies posted back there!! I LOVE seeing dope promo items from back in the day!! If anyone has any post some pics so we can get this thread back to its normal and enjoyable self! 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom