2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was blessed enough to cop two sz 10 off NDC last night. Was looking to hook up an NT member in this thread cause I love helping peeps. After reading the last 10 pages in this thread :smh: Yall be acting like little kids... Refusing to share a site link to help another NTer out... Last time I checked this site was to help peeps

The chances of anyone copping off this site is slim, stop complaining about peoples chances getting messed up. You never had one to begin with.

AMBUSH IS RELEASING
indifferent.gif

lol ambush IT must be sweating bullets like they diffusing a bomb right now

Last edited:
man, this thread took a turn for the worse! People setting each other up, getting mad at shared info. This isn't what the SB thread is about. Hug it out!

Last edited:
Was blessed enough to cop two sz 10 off NDC last night. Was looking to hook up an NT member in this thread cause I love helping peeps. After reading the last 10 pages in this thread :smh: Yall be acting like little kids... Refusing to share a site link to help another NTer out... Last time I checked this site was to help peeps
Be quiet clown, Only reason your complaining is b/c you didn't get another pair to stock.....***** with that help a buddy. If you were here from the beginning you would've seen ppl helping each other out out goofy.

I'm done with the Tiffany's. Bring me the j packs please. I was looking at some VNDS pairs of the royals last night

Back
Top Bottom