2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The recent barrage of site traffic is preventing a timely release. We have notified IT and will have them live ASAP

Thnx for the chuckles NT..... Back to call of duty I go neone care to join hit me up!!! Please only grown men.....

Ambush cant even get on their own site to make the link LOL

trust me they have pairs for online. they sold in store on saturday and said today is the online release.

AMBUSH TWITTER UPDATE : Told ya they cant make the link cause we on there lol

Last edited:

You're on a message board full of people who share common interests so you can get information about that common interest. And you're upset that someones shares information? C'mon dude. If it's that serious go pay re-sale and stop crying.
....but it's never that serious. hence why I never pay resellers. if I get em, I get em. I don't, I don't. 

I'm just saying there two kinds of people when it comes being helpful. those that are actually genuine and helpful and those that only release info for e-fame. the e-fame is mostly seen on twitter... but still, why blow up a spot if you haven't secured your own pairs yet. something I'll never understand.

Good think about J packs is that they'll be hyped by the regulars but the savages are gonna look at it as a regular dunk

I got my pair already from NDC just tryna help people out because guys on here act like they're top **** being ********, I wouldn't give up on ambush just keep checking their twitter until they confirm it's not releasing. Weird thing is they didn't post the Tiffany's on their Instagram but they post the BHM a week earlier, weird to me.

Back
Top Bottom