2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn....worst part is....we're ******* up the site for people who just need to buy skate stuff SMH I'm ashamed of myself.

i would suggest limiting your order to 1 pair to lower the risk of cancellation for all the greedy folk here

Yeeaaaaah, I'm sure they just oversold. Damn! I have SIX charges on my Pay Pal for size 13. No way they had that many in THAT size! Hopefully my order went through before @OneSickRetro so mines will get filled. LMAO!!!

got an error when i clicked place order 
mean.gif

Definitely overselling. These shops don't have the hold it on your cart feature like nike does because they never have to deal with this traffic

got as far as checking out through paypal but when ambush loaded up again, nothing.  ah well.  congrats to those who picked up!

Definitely overselling. These shops don't have the hold it on your cart feature like nike does because they never have to deal with this traffic
he is right. i have an email for proof with the premiers through their site, they oversold   took  4 days for them to let me know. guy gave me a promo code 15 percent off that never ends..  

didnt get my shoes though :frown:

YES YES ALL OF YOU STAY THERE ON AMBUSH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEANWHILE I JUST SECURED 10 PAIRS OVER HERE MUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom