2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dont know if anyone is interested but JIMMYJAZZ still has sizes
Wasn't funny the first few times.  You're like Jamie Foxx at the Grammy's.  Just let a weak joke die already.

How does Prison Break end?

With PR GIRL getting cart jacked multiple times after playing with dildos in front of a skateshop on saturday morning?

Sounds pretty entertaining to me..
roll.gif

Last edited:
That dam website was on life support had my 9.5 than paypal didnt load back to there homepage Wow almost ready to look forward to the somps or the civilst missed those too

Got my size Saturday.  Tried for a friend today but struck out.  I was able to add to cart several times, once accidentally adding 3 size 10s but failed on check out.  I did get confirmation email that my YOTH shipped though.  Congrats to everyone who got pairs.  
smokin.gif

Ambush got Ambushed.. site was horrible, got cart jacked bcuz it was so slow. atleast i got 1 coming from NDC. on to the next

For the select minority that actually got your orders through... Did you checkout straight with paypal or their own site?
I checked out via paypal, but I did not get any confirmation from ambush just a paypal charge they charged me already

This release is over. Stop holding out for retail and just save yourself the headache/heartache and just pay resale

Back
Top Bottom