2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So 510's confirmed for March 1st..any news on the S.O.M.P.'s?? I'm almost itching for those and the quartersnacks as much as I was for the Cobra Commanders.........jk not that much lol

episode last night was garbage...show shouldv'e followed the comic from the get go...

The show writing has gone down hill after season 2, I only watch it because of my GF. True detective is a dope show if you're looking for something on Sunday night.

So 510's confirmed for March 1st..any news on the S.O.M.P.'s?? I'm almost itching for those and the quartersnacks as much as I was for the Cobra Commanders.........jk not that much lol
I really want those Cobra's. Can't wait 

damn getting these diamond dunks this morning was much easier than trying to get my cronut preorder in :x :tongue:

Anyone have info on the quartersnacks, really liking the rip stop fabric idea, hope its covered in it.

I need those SOMP.... Lace swap on those valentine's..... As bad as this release was. I'm afraid to say there will be an aftershock for the next few releases..... Especially the 510's and SOMP's(taki highs).

I really want those Cobra's. Can't wait 
hope your a patient dude 
laugh.gif

SPoT just cancelled my order!

Inventory issue, blah blah blah, got a 10% coupon though, so I'm ordering a deck 
nthat.gif

still can't believe i copped the tiffs with no bot

haven't lucked out on a NDC release in a while , much less the size of this one

Back
Top Bottom