2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm in tears after reading this thread and following along for the last few days. I did happen to snag a pair the last pair of sz 11s from Vertical Urge (in-store) and I brought my gf along to snag a pair to stock but she ruined that by ultimately deciding that these would be her vday gift, so I said f it and let her get em. HOWEVER, this is NOT my size so this is where it gets interesting. I, like most others, didn't find any monday release info but there was a very helpful hint about about ambush so I hoped to grab my 10 and call it a day, didn't happen.

Now we are all down to one last great hope and I am still out of a shoe that I can actually wear. Just a heads up, IF I can scoop a 9.5 or 10, I will gladly let the 11 go for retail + shipping to a deserving NTer. Remember, this is by no means an ad because I am not selling the pair as of yet, but hopefully I can get MY pair and that will lead to the opportunity for someone else to do the same. If not, they'll just be stocked (no reselling here!). I will be sure to update those interested after the next spot goes live. Good luck to all those still on the hunt!

I cant wait till the snow clears so i can rock these again.

never understood why stores do the "in store first, online second" type releases.

its quite obvious they will sell out in store lol..

btw, NDC pair shipped. 

because they don't want you to have your pair....their a business dude even if they have 2 pairs for sale they want to get their name known for future business. Free marketing 

I get that but that soon after the original is dumb. Tweet it every hour or something but 4 times in 5 minutes isn't gonna reach new people

Back
Top Bottom