2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

project blitz...wow.
nerd.gif

Funny dynamic in this thread. Half the people complaining that they couldnt get a pair and half the people copping multiple pairs (most likely for resale) and contributing to the BS resale market. Great community here guys.

Give it a week a two, it is a great community generally just this release was madness

Funny dynamic in this thread. Half the people complaining that they couldnt get a pair and half the people copping multiple pairs (most likely for resale) and contributing to the BS resale market. Great community here guys.

Give it a week a two, it is a great community generally just this release was madness

at least its just a few days thing and not like the 2 month floral janoski train.

Last edited:
I've seen that, it's the same dude that had all the Entourage lows. They have em up for $400, if your interested.

I just need 1 10.5 and I'll be good. lol 

resllers = you got no good job 

Definitely not true. You should always have multiple sources of income. If i see a shoe that has very high demand why not try to get it and flip it?

For me atleast, reselling aids with going out, alcohol, and just money I throw away on stupid things.

SB's havent fit TTS for a few years now. They will be snug. Padding is too thick and some people say they are more narrow, but i dont have wide feet so i cant confirm.

They are all hit or miss to me I have plenty of 9 Highs but after the Civilists I'm deathly scared

I'm gonna have to get those Valentine's dunks. ****, I've spent way too much money on shoes in the past two weeks. I actually like the different color red laces.

Last edited:
I think the contrast of the dry/wet look on the vdays kind of ruins it for me. Like it has two personalities that do not like each other.

SB's havent fit TTS for a few years now. They will be snug. Padding is too thick and some people say they are more narrow, but i dont have wide feet so i cant confirm.

They are all hit or miss to me I have plenty of 9 Highs but after the Civilists I'm deathly scared

civilists kill my feet. padding shoots my feet to the roof of the shoe. I have been getting my lows in a .5 up for a while now, but havent bought many highs in years so i thought they would fit better. I was stupid for thinking those civs would be any different. even the Safety red regular dunks fit like that.

civilists kill my feet. padding shoots my feet to the roof of the shoe. I have been getting my lows in a .5 up for a while now, but havent bought many highs in years so i thought they would fit better. I was stupid for thinking those civs would be any different. even the Safety red regular dunks fit like that.

Both my pairs should be here Thursday; I'm gonna be hella PO'ed if I shoulda went size 9.5 :smh: :lol:

Both my pairs should be here Thursday; I'm gonna be hella PO'ed if I shoulda went size 9.5 :smh: :lol:

thats why i got a 11 and when I had the chance to cop for my boy an 11.5. Whatever pair fits me he gets the other. For retail, he'll live lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom