2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so i keep hearing tiff are either TTS or need to go .5 size up. can anyone confirm whats the general consensus?

I live 2 minute from SW, I'm bringing my entire family so I can get a FSR!
indifferent.gif

[table][tr][td]16:09:02 Thank you for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...
16:09:06 Operator Cooper joined the chat
16:09:09 Cooper: Hello, how may I help you?
16:09:25 Visitor: hello - how many pairs of tiffany dunks will you be releasing online on wednesday?
16:10:13 Cooper: We don't know that number at this time
16:10:35 Visitor: does it depend on how many you sell in store? if so how many total do you have?
16:10:45 Cooper: yeah
16:10:46 Cooper: exactly
16:10:48 Cooper: whatever's left over
16:11:42 Visitor: i see. do you know what the total amount of pairs is? sorry to keep bugging - i struck out all weekend and you guys are my last hope..
16:11:59 Cooper: for sure, we heard we received around 80 pairs total
16:12:30 Cooper: whatevers left over after that is what we'll put up online
16:12:42 Visitor: ok, that's awesome. thanks for the info.[/td][/tr][/table]
from SW chat 2 min ago.

i'm not copping, already got my pair. just helping.

Last edited:
LOLOL that website is getting bodied! I can't even get on it at all....
Its a wrap for SW's website, people better do like me and try to figure out link...they already told us to search under "Nike Diamond Dunks"...smh feels hopeless tho...LOL smh...

Let me set the record straight.

My original plan if SW was to get their pairs last Friday, was to go there (I work for the government and had an assignment over in SLO), take care of work and then check out the scene over at SW. I went into the store and chatted it up with the worker and took a look at the store. It was pretty nice to say the least. Anyhow, I asked him directly, how many pairs do you have or were to receive?

His answer: 90

NINETY.

Not this 221 business, but 90. That is confirmed by me. And for anyone who was asking, there were only 5 people lined up at this spot. I would've been able to get maybe 2 to 4 pairs easily but of course, their shipment was delayed.

You might think this is ducktales but hey, they do follow me on IG...so take it for what it is. I posted this information really early this morning but got drowned out by the incessant posts.

Good luck tomorrow...SW is gonna crash. For those of you who can make it, support them. Not too many shops like that on the Central Coast.

Last edited:
Believe me, I would have thought about making the drive already. No doubt any sneaker people from Cal Poly SLO or even UCSB would have started making the trip by now.

Last edited:
Let me set the record straight.

My original plan if SW was to get their pairs last Friday, was to go there (I work for the government and had an assignment over in SLO), take care of work and then check out the scene over at SW. I went into the store and chatted it up with the worker and took a look at the store. It was pretty nice to say the least. Anyhow, I asked him directly, how many pairs do you have or were to receive?

His answer: 90

NINETY.

Not this 221 business, but 90. That is confirmed by me. And for anyone who was asking, there were only 5 people lined up at this spot. I would've been able to get maybe 2 to 4 pairs easily but of course, their shipmente was delayed.

You might think this is ducktales but hey, they do follow me on IG...so take it for what it is. I posted this information really early this morning but got drowned out by the incessant posts.

Good luck tomorrow...SW is gonna crash. For those of you who can make it, support them. Not too many shops like that on the Central Coast.
Not 221?!? but 90....maaaaaaaaaaaaan

On to the next one then. Taking a long break from this thread. This drop was BS.

Last edited:
Anyone grab em from the place that has them for 280? Ive never ordered off there, one of my buddies is willing to do the 280, im not, hes wondering if theyre legit.

I don't see the 10.5 Rif.la had up before release for $450  
sick.gif
 But now there's a size 9  on the website for $380 haha.

Back
Top Bottom