2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Consolation prize #1...

$69 on the bay. Leather is super super soft! Worth the money

thx for the tip, copped the last 12 was holding out for the drop on the linens but those seem like theyll sell out at 100

i doubt they would do a mid the same color. it would be too played out

They should do another color, but Diamond is kind of a one trick show, what other color besides Diamond Blue would they use and make kids go nuts over it?

If that WTDiamond rumor is true watch them make it mostly black but with diamond blue hits like all those Livestrong releases from 2009 that took a release and made them black/yellow

Last edited:
its not like supreme who can just throw cement or stars on something and call it a day. I just hope its not some fugly diamond all over print type of thing.

Last edited:
thx for the tip, copped the last 12 was holding out for the drop on the linens but those seem like theyll sell out at 100
def worth it. I was iffy on the materials until I got them. The leather is premium. And soft. Not hard and pleather-like (the GR dunks )

I do hope they change it up if they do decide to do it. Not just the same color scheme on a pair of mids, would be super corny imo. 

Man bens a tool. And judging by the diamond crap out there Nicky is a little lacking in creativity.

brooklyn project got so many collabs with nike sb. im pretty sure we wont see the last of Diamond x Nike SB

Last edited:
its not like supreme who can just throw cement or stars on something and call it a day. I just hope its not some fugly diamond all over print type of thing.

they don't even have to do that, look at those Flyknit 1s that's one of the laziest collaborations I've ever seen.

they don't even have to do that, look at those Flyknit 1s that's one of the laziest collaborations I've ever seen.

lol i felt the same way, i thought they were cool until i realized people were still paying 600 for em, Diamond supply doesnt have that kind of brand association yet, if ever. They dont insta sell out anything besides these dunks.

def worth it. I was iffy on the materials until I got them. The leather is premium. And soft. Not hard and pleather-like (the GR dunks )

yea man i could see off the pics they were high quality but i hadnt seen pics up close where the acorn pattern is clear and that leather looks smooth. Ill either try white, goldish or maybe even red sb laces on em to see how they look.

Last edited:
I love flyknit 1s, but there's absolutely nothing about the ones Supreme did to justify that kind of price, all of my flyknits are top quality, and even the most basic 1million pairs out there GR is still pretty good, and if you wait it out you can get them for a sweet $65-80.

Back
Top Bottom