2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lows had a quality 'croc" leather all around the shoe. It had a nice shine and more defined embossing of the "croc" lines.

These highs seem to have the same "croc" leather that was used on replica lows, no shine all matte.
thanks..

those pics are misleading huh...

My Tiffanys supposed to come in Thursday but this snow trying to block me from my shoes. just patiently waiting...

I guess the value of them really decreased.. I guess after all the restocks made them drop in value.. Tiffs FTW then

Last edited:
Who's takes the win on this trade: bred 11s DS for Tiff Hi's DS?

this question always comes up and the answer is up to you. Don't think of the market value think of the retail. 11s retail for 185 + tax while Aquas were $108
+ tax.

Regardless of what other shops charged aquas were attainable for box price.

Now based off that the owner of the 11s is taking an L but if you want to speak on market value then the aqua owner is taking the L.

At the end of the day it's all up to what you want and which shoe means more to you, if you're the one doing the trade

In Econ class and we're on the "Demand and Supply" section, is it bad that when I glanced at it and thoght it said DMND supply?
roll.gif

And look at those dunks
smokin.gif
Someone help me out, where are the dunks?

I've been looking for 04's or 13's for a minute now.  I bought a pair from a kid in France, but the suede was darker, beat and he shipped them in the stussy box.

Back
Top Bottom