2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hmmmm so my recent ndc purchase was refunded but ups is still on the way with my kivks. I wonder if they made a mistake and refunded my money assuming they canceled my order lol. That my friends will be a win

That would be a win, but normally when that happens they redirect the package back to nike

Hmmmm so my recent ndc purchase was refunded but ups is still on the way with my kivks. I wonder if they made a mistake and refunded my money assuming they canceled my order lol. That my friends will be a win

That would be a win, but normally when that happens they redirect the package back to nike
that usually happens to my order for nike
they put the money back
then a day or 2 after receiving my pair they take the money back out

Few more in soon.

I'll honestly say I'd take the Brazils over most other highs. I love the original style color blocking and buy them any chance I get in my size.

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." - My other pair is going to be here tomorrow, am I going to get Meg'd on this pair? something seems wrong with this

i've seen pics of some fake tiffany highs but they were very very bad and easily identifiable as fakes
but im sure they're going to improve and get it looking closer to the real pairs real soon especially with this demand and profitability :smh:

I'm seriously hoping I can get through tomorrow so I can focus on some kicks that I've wanted from a couple year's past.

Nah the shipment is still headed to house

or what happened to one of my friends is that they will ask you for the money, you got 10 days or they ban you.

That'd be that bull ish

that usually happens to my order for nike
they put the money back
then a day or 2 after receiving my pair they take the money back out

I'm assuming this is what's going to happen. Thanks for the info folks

Still hoping to pick up a size 5 from SW tomorrow for the wife. Probably not likely though. Free-Rods for today.

Still hoping to pick up a size 5 from SW tomorrow for the wife. Probably not likely though. Free-Rods for today.
worth checking it out. for some reason they tweeted they had no 7 or 7.5      i saw a post somewhere that a few places only had 8-12 no smaller sizes (not saying thats their case) 

Back
Top Bottom