2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know, I know. There's been a bunch of Tiff pictures posts and most of my fellow Westcoasters are patiently waiting for their pairs to be delivered from UPS from Nike today (I know, because I was waiting for mines), but I am going to upload some quality issues I had...

Scuff and crease front toe (scuff eventually came off with magic eraser)

Left sneaker toe box was a little deformed. (Hard to tell in the picture, but it's noticeable)

Left sneaker upper ankle had some deformity. Again, a little noticeable.

At another angle.

And, NOT fully painted inner side of the right sneaker. (Might have to click and zoom to notice it)

And my other pair had some weird black gunk speckles stuck all over the inside ankle area where the swoosh ends... also with little deformity on top.

Both pairs from NDC. Overall, solid pair of sneakers and the quality (as in material wise) wasn't as bad as most talked about, but I never owned a pair of Tiff lows, so I don't know how much my opinion really matters now that I think about it... lol. 
tongue.gif

I should probably be mad about the quality from Nike, but hey...

What do you expect from Nike...?

Next, 510's.

Last edited:
Is saying "the quality is bad but that's Nike for ya" the new hip thing to say. At the end of the day, as a consumer, you have the option to not buy something that you don't believe is worthy of the price tag. Just saying

didn't think those snake eyes low were releasing so soon ...was going to cop those fire and ice sbs...hmm decisions decisions 

didn't think those snake eyes low were releasing so soon ...was going to cop those fire and ice sbs...hmm decisions decisions 
With the snake eyes being a GR, I'm sure they'll sit at a few places just like how the fire and ice have. I just got my Fire and Ice from Nike earlier this week and I must say, they're surprisingly nice but all in all, depends on which colorway you'd prefer.

real talk...

Do your chicks actually want the Tiff's or are you guys just wanting them to wear them?

My girl would look at me crooked eyed and think it was a joke if I handed her Tiffany Dunks :lol:

My girl's really into tiffany & co (my fault :rolleyes) so as soon as I showed them to her she wanted a pair.

With the snake eyes being a GR, I'm sure they'll sit at a few places just like how the fire and ice have. I just got my Fire and Ice from Nike earlier this week and I must say, they're surprisingly nice but all in all, depends on which colorway you'd prefer.
yea your right think ill grab the fire and ice and wait till the snake eyes drop in price

real talk...

Do your chicks actually want the Tiff's or are you guys just wanting them to wear them?

My girl would look at me crooked eyed and think it was a joke if I handed her Tiffany Dunks :lol:

Mine did, but only if I can get it for her at box price, she said there's a lot more things out there that she'd rather if it's going to be harder to get. My search for her is at an end unless a miracle were to pop up some day.

Mine did, but only if I can get it for her at box price, she said there's a lot more things out there that she'd rather if it's going to be harder to get. My search for her is at an end unless a miracle were to pop up some day.

Exactly how I feel. I need a size 8.5 for her and the average right now is crazy.

These resellers ain't getting my money for that anytime soon.

Is saying "the quality is bad but that's Nike for ya" the new hip thing to say. At the end of the day, as a consumer, you have the option to not buy something that you don't believe is worthy of the price tag. Just saying
In a sense that Nike ALWAYS has issues and there isn't much you can do about it. And no, saying "the quality is bad but that's Nike for ya" is NOT a new hip thing to say...

Last edited:
The Snake Eyes are Dope, and they were just copped. I recently did a phone order for the Walk of fame and Chronicles 2 from Paradigm Skate Supply. The owner has a couple more QS for retail. (509) 624-2875dig Skate Supply

My pair too has a couple of marks from the glue used on the shoe. But overall, I'm happy with my purchase.

Regarding the question if my girl would want a pair, no. Maybe back in 2006 when we first started dating, but she's grown out of that phase.

Snow day boredom resulted in me digging thru one of my closets. Not SBs, but I love these.

the dude who put red laces from the BHM's on the Tiffs and has them on eBay for $10,000 calling them South Beach promo 1 of 1's responded to my message :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear davidsshen1234,

is there something I am missing? Why are these $10,000?

- areyouin81

Dear areyouin81,

Cuz the are 1 of one promo samples serious buyers only u little dumbfuk and I'm purposefully shortening words u piece o ****.

- davidsshen1234

What a herb. :rofl:
they also got some Light crimson mids up if any1 cares bout em lol

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22333

Both Floridians and Snake Eyes will be copped. Snake Eyes have grown on me. All mids with the strap on the other hand should be tossed into the trash heap.

As much as I truly like both pairs, I will wait it out....

#outletlife

What about a couple of hours away south?
Hook it up bro. I'm 25 mins away in orange city
What about a couple of hours away south?
I only know what's here in Otown for real.  Don't mind helping you out if you see something locally or need help locating something. That's what the internet and shipping are for lol
Hook it up bro. I'm 25 mins away in orange city
I'm downtown near Galactic and I stop in there a couple times a month and chop it up with the employees and owner.  A lot of heads go hard for SBs just for one IG pic and flip instantly so there's a lot to come up on locally.  I'll keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom