2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They look hot. I was thinking if buying them but idk how do you screw them on lol like the laces itself is not made out of a screw

Damn lol I sold mine a while back for 115. I've seen a few eBay for 130 and on Facebook
I live in the dmv area and not really into facebook groups but if u could guide where i might be able to find some that would be helpful

They look hot. I was thinking if buying them but idk how do you screw them on lol like the laces itself is not made out of a screw
They have some vids on their instagram in the vids it looks like it just screws on to the plastic lace tip some how

Last edited:
Glad I was able to scoop these from ndc. Can't wait till summer so I can rockem.

So no SBs are rumored but the Bred 1s are... According to some blogs I follow, they are expecting a nike restock in about ehhh 20 minutes? 7 pm eastern. Keep an eye out NT fam

Some super clean on-feet-heat!
pimp.gif
 Repped! Also I'm diggin the aglets on those YOTHs. I heard people had trouble with their yeezy aglets falling off and getting lost. I hope that doesn't happen to all of the people buying them. Especially at 25 bucks for 4..

Lookin for the St Patty's Highs.. Project Blitz had them in my 13 for $55 a few days ago but while I was waffling this week, they only have up to a 10.5 now.. Anywhere I could find them around that price, give or take $20

I've been eyeing these for a minute. I think the color combo is too clean, with that snakeskin material on the side.

I've been eyeing these for a minute. I think the color combo is too clean, with that snakeskin material on the side.
For the most part, sitting everywhere. Since it's been a few weeks since they dropped, you should wait for the price to drop as well, imho.

i heard 7:30. got a text from someone   could just be a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.  also heard yeezy 2 is in that list as well as a few other shoes.

Good looks man. 

How you holding up after your surgery??
not too bad, home relaxing for the next few days taking it easy. thanks for asking man

and like i said, im not sure how reliable the message was but cant hurt to check at 730. the tiffany sb was in the list that was sent to me.

could of just been a rumor someone started that spread like wild fire

Probably right, but can anyone recall if there was any type of restock during last years all star?  I kinda want to say that there was but not 100% sure.

not too bad, home relaxing for the next few days taking it easy. thanks for asking man

and like i said, im not sure how reliable the message was but cant hurt to check at 730. the tiffany sb was in the list that was sent to me.

could of just been a rumor someone started that spread like wild fire
Let us know if we can help or anything man.

As for the restocks, they generally have them around all star time but its never known. A restock is usually around late february/early may. Best thing to do is to just follow nike on twitter, have notifications set up, and be quick on the trigger

Probably right, but can anyone recall if there was any type of restock during last years all star?  I kinda want to say that there was but not 100% sure.
There was apparently but I didn't partake.

Give me any of the preludes and/or another pair of black/red 1s. Yeezys to flip and I'm done for a while

Back
Top Bottom