2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn, would like all those highs :smh:

Pink and red low joints look interesting too

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin for the St Patty's Highs.. Project Blitz had them in my 13 for $55 a few days ago but while I was waffling this week, they only have up to a 10.5 now.. Anywhere I could find them around that price, give or take $20
Same size and been looking too. Was watching the ones on Project Blitz as well. I'll let you know if I find anything

Internet gonna explode with the royal high
Yep them Royals
pimp.gif

It would be cool to see royals but I already have the jordan Is that came out last year so I wouldn't care about them that much

No worries man. I knew this most likely wasnt going down but I'd rather be prepared for it then no preparation at all you know?

Gotta find out when those royal hi's are dropping.  That'll take the sting out of missing the royal og retro 1's.

No worries man. I knew this most likely wasnt going down but I'd rather be prepared for it then no preparation at all you know?
yea couldnt hurt. i was looking for the yeezys. reseller or not those would be flipped. then i could cop diamond highs without a care lol  

yea couldnt hurt. i was looking for the yeezys. reseller or not those would be flipped. then i could cop diamond highs without a care lol  
I wasn't even upset about missing out on those. I can imagine very few situations where I wouldn't end up getting jumped on my way home for them
laugh.gif
If I had copped it would've been the first shoe I ever sold

Yea I'm with you. I've personally never sold any of my shoes but I'd most def flip the yeezy's if I got em for retail.

If I copped the Yeezys, I would take that 30% hit and ship em to Flight Club for a little less money. 

Back
Top Bottom