2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I shouldnt be begging Nike to take my money. The spots as well as bunch of colorways I passed on would be really sick if they released as high tops. But I prolly sound like a broken record now.

After posting a review of the corks to the lebron thread and getting tons of hate for just trying to help people out let me just say that this thread is the most civilized and down right best thread on this site IMO i forgot how bad the more hyped threads are when release time rolls around.
Yah I can't really mess with people outside this thread since I joined.
Best shoe thread on NT!

SPOT's are ehh If I lived in Florida I would totally go for the special packaging but I think I will pass on the qs release of these and I am a big fan of Lance Mountain so they seem even less impressive compared to his other collabs.
Dude, Wit-E hit the nail on the head when he said, "Overall I am both hyped and disappointed with the final result. There's no denying this is a fresh *** pair of dunks, and Nike SB and Lance Mountain certainly brought forth a stylish effort, however I feel they should have been more representative of SPoT and Tampa in the same way the Moat Dunks and Cigar Dunks were. When I look at these sneakers, I see a rehashed version of the Lance Mountain x Moca collaboration blazers, not really anything repping SPoT aside from the doughboy holding a flag with SPoT's logo, and as a Tampa native and SPoT affiliate, it is a bit of a let down." I like the dunk but I think they could have done alittle better. Outside of SPOT's release, do you think these will sell well?
Bunch more pics of the spot dunk

You can read the full review on them here http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/a.aspx?ID=1890 overall i have the same impression as wit-e i think this is a great dunk but not nearly as representative of spot as the moats and cigars are. 
Repped for the info. They needed some 3M to REALLY make the shoe pop but I think it's a decent collab.

@Dcypoe81  thanks so much for posting those on feet for the bruins
smokin.gif
 Good call. Look Insane on feet and that hint of leather on the back is fuego! . gotta just find them in canada now 

Just got off the phone with the guys at SPOT. 200 pairs will be available in store when they release them at SPOT (NO PHONE ORDERS AND NO ONLINE DROP!) and the QS drop for ALL other skate shops should be around the 25 of March, give or take. The QS drop depends on when Nike wants to drop them.

New school vs. old school
Old school >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Man I shouldnt be begging Nike to take my money. The spots as well as bunch of colorways I passed on would be really sick if they released as high tops. But I prolly sound like a broken record now.
I'm right there with you.  I'm gonna cave on a few of these though as the weather warms up.
figured i'd check to see what some of the other threads/forums are talking about....

DAMN it's a jungle out there
laugh.gif

i love ya'll sorry bastards
After posting a review of the corks to the lebron thread and getting tons of hate for just trying to help people out let me just say that this thread is the most civilized and down right best thread on this site IMO i forgot how bad the more hyped threads are when release time rolls around.
Yah I can't really mess with people outside this thread since I joined.
Best shoe thread on NT!
Yessir!

Between this thread, the AM1 thread, the Zoom Revis thread and (occasionally) the KD V and Penny V threads, I'm good to go as far as sneaker discussion goes.  I'm almost on the verge of making JimmyJazz my go to spot for the epic troll job they pulled on everyone with the Corks.  I'll stick with my hype free SBs and GR Nikes that people will cry about missing out on in a few years once they dry up.

Speaking of trolling, did Unite seriously up the price of the McRads?  Not that they'd even be on my list of places to cop them from at this point considering they're popping up everywhere now...

http://store.unitefootwear.com/nike-dunk-high-pro-premium-sb-mcrad-554673-001/dp/10542

I don't think I can bother supporting them anymore.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with the guys at SPOT. 200 pairs will be available in store when they release them at SPOT (NO PHONE ORDERS AND NO ONLINE DROP!) and the QS drop for ALL other skate shops should be around the 25 of March, give or take. The QS drop depends on when Nike wants to drop them.
Repped!! Clucth

Can Nike sb release these again PLEASE!!!

embarassed.gif
Crazy thing is, they did release the Dooms twice. The intial release was MAD slept on in my area (Black and Purple box). Then when the Freddy Kruger QS got canned, they re-released the Dooms in a Gold box to make up for not having a QS for that month. Crazy.

Are there any FL NT'ers in these thread that would like to help out-of-state NT'ers cop? lol, but dead srs

Are there any FL NT'ers in these thread that would like to help out-of-state NT'ers cop? lol, but dead srs
Dude, you'd be better off waiting for the QS drop. There will be NO difference in the SPOT version and the QS version outside of the packaging and insole. Don't waste your loot. There's MORE SBs coming up that you may want to save up for. IMO.
Old school >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm right there with you.  I'm gonna cave on a few of these though as the weather warms up.

Yessir!

Between this thread, the AM1 thread, the Zoom Revis thread and (occasionally) the KD V and Penny V threads, I'm good to go as far as sneaker discussion goes.  I'm almost on the verge of making JimmyJazz my go to spot for the epic troll job they pulled on everyone with the Corks.  I'll stick with my hype free SBs and GR Nikes that people will cry about missing out on in a few years once they dry up.

Speaking of trolling, did Unite seriously up the price of the McRads?  Not that they'd even be on my list of places to cop them from at this point considering they're popping up everywhere now...

http://store.unitefootwear.com/nike-dunk-high-pro-premium-sb-mcrad-554673-001/dp/10542

I don't think I can bother supporting them anymore.
I just can't DEAL with Unite. The McRads were literally $175.00 like 3 hours ago (OVERPRICED!!!) and NOW they push it to $199? What are they thinking in that shop? It's not selling at MOST shops at box price and you're thinking you're going to get them to sell at that ridiculous price?!?! Go fly kites UNITE!

Side note: Cliffs on the Jimmy Jazz troll job?

Crazy thing is, they did release the Dooms twice. The intial release was MAD slept on in my area (Black and Purple box). Then when the Freddy Kruger QS got canned, they re-released the Dooms in a Gold box to make up for not having a QS for that month. Crazy.

:smh: I wasn't into sbs like that back then so I missed out on a lot nice jewels like the dooms & dinos. Now I'm starting get more into sbs & vans. So you'll start see me more in this thread & if not I'm deff lurking :nerd:

Dude, you'd be better off waiting for the QS drop. There will be NO difference in the SPOT version and the QS version outside of the packaging and insole. Don't waste your loot. There's MORE SBs coming up that you may want to save up for. IMO.

I just can't DEAL with Unite. The McRads were literally $175.00 like 3 hours ago (OVERPRICED!!!) and NOW they push it to $199? What are they thinking in that shop? It's not selling at MOST shops at box price and you're thinking you're going to get them to sell at that ridiculous price?!?! Go fly kites UNITE!

Whats the deal with Unite? its not a Skateshop more like a higher end streetwear boutique that happens to have an SB account? I looked at the site and was alittle taken aback on the prices of everything.

To make a long story short.

Jimmy Jazz made numerous announcements that they will be releasing the Corks on Friday, then changed it to Monday.

Then Monday came around and they post that they mistakenly shipped their pairs to a B&M location and have since sold out.

People were baggin' on em hard via Twitter...

Whats the deal with Unite? its not a Skateshop more like a higher end streetwear boutique that happens to have an SB account? I looked at the site and was alittle taken aback on the prices of everything.
From what I know of them, they aren't a core skate shop and like you said, they're a high end boutique. I know that they're located in a very RICH/WEALTHY area so them overpricing these doesn't matter to their local customer. They've sold A GANG of stuff WAY over box price, I remember them selling the Non-tourage at $250. That was CRAZY. They were gone pretty fast too. They do have a GOOD SB account and missed out on getting the Blue Levis by a hair. They're just feeling themselves WAY too much these days.

mean.gif
 @ Unite.

If anyone still needs a Mcrad 8.5 for retail + ship let me know. A shop has that one pair left for you. No resellers!!!! 

Last edited:
To make a long story short.

Jimmy Jazz made numerous announcements that they will be releasing the Corks on Friday, then changed it to Monday.

Then Monday came around and they post that they mistakenly shipped their pairs to a B&M location and have since sold out.

People were baggin' on em hard via Twitter...
Classic Jimmy Jazz!!!! LMAO!!!

From what I know of them, they aren't a core skate shop and like you said, they're a high end boutique. I know that they're located in a very RICH/WEALTHY area so them overpricing these doesn't matter to their local customer. They've sold A GANG of stuff WAY over box price, I remember them selling the Non-tourage at $250. That was CRAZY. They were gone pretty fast too. They do have a GOOD SB account and missed out on getting the Blue Levis by a hair. They're just feeling themselves WAY too much these days.
Its weird they have such a good SB account seems like a store geared more towards the New Balance set. either way I guess its always good to have another option if you miss out at one of your preferred spots.

Its weird they have such a good SB account seems like a store geared more towards the New Balance set. either way I guess its always good to have another option if you miss out at one of your preferred spots.
I guess. I rather go the reseller route when you look at UNITE's prices. I think the only reason their account is SO good is because of how few shops they have around them.

Yo this thread moves fast!

SPOT dunks look nice and simple I like them for retail, Lows have been killin it lately IMO.

John00 coming thru with the much needed info repped.

I live in Florida and I wish I could hook up some good people on here but Tampa is 3.5hrs away from me, sorry. Wait for the QS like John said. :tongue:

Also great pics fellas, on my way to pickup my BHM lows.

My pics don't do it justice, suede is buttery. Many thanks, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I've been lurking NikeTalk for years now but never made an account. This has to be the MOST CIVILIZED thread on NT, hope we can all find our SB Grails. 
laugh.gif

I kick myself in the head for not saving some of my old collection. Then again there was a time when Nike SB dropped so many kicks I liked, that i didnt even have to worry about it.

Hey guys, I've been lurking NikeTalk for years now but never made an account. This has to be the MOST CIVILIZED thread on NT, hope we can all find our SB Grails. 
laugh.gif
Welcome to the thread then bro. There's lots of cool people in here. Be sure to look through the thread. There's tons of info in previous pages.

Back
Top Bottom