2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been eyeing these for a minute. I think the color combo is too clean, with that snakeskin material on the side.
seller on ebay has basically a fsr of these for 65 shipped   no tax   i know we cant post ebay links in here i believe? sellers name is sole-unlimited

has anyone seen the YOTH's still available anywhere?
looking for a size 9, found a pair but it was damaged and it was their last one so i passed.

These guys are selling gold aglets for laces. What do you think about them on the YOTH Dunks?

For those asking about the aglets, i have a set, the same dude whos pic that is heatfeetig was the one who put me onto them when we were waiting for YOTHs to release at skate park of tampa. He put me onto www.backtolifekicks.bigcarte.com but even though its 25 bucks it takes forver cause back to life comes from europe and i only got my package last week despite ordering the day yoths came out. I know theyre not for everyone but i really like he aglets, its an extra thing to make your shoes different, definitely hope they make a black set and a silver set. For me its like the evolution of metal lice tips, they just literally slide onto the end some lacetips are too big for them, but if theyre too small you just wrap some tape around them and they stay.

They are a fall off hazard tho, nearlyu lost 1 already by not rechecking they were tight the second time i wore my YOTH.

Last edited:
Size 13 Civilists at a Boarders in SoCal for $75 + tax. I'm at the store right now.

Repped for being an awesome NTer, copped the civilist for me for under retail and doesnt even want cash on top i just gotta send him the shipping label!. awesome dude definitely will throw something in for your time.

has anyone seen the YOTH's still available anywhere?
looking for a size 9, found a pair but it was damaged and it was their last one so i passed.
I'll check in my local shop in a bit pm me your number if you live in a LA I could get you a pair

i cant believe they still havent shipped yet, all you guys that are backordered must be feeling really antsy :lol:

It seem like nike sb is running out ideas most of there recent dunk releases have been all black uppers plain as ****

I don't mind at all. SPOTs and Black rains are instant classics imo
Yep, add Neckfaces to that list. The more black upper shoes to rotate the better. Best beaters.

Finally got around to UNDS'n these gems....

My man. Fire.

clean sk8 or dies!
here's what i wore today

Nike Dunk Low SB Sharks by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Clean pic as always.

Good looks man. 

How you holding up after your surgery??

not too bad, home relaxing for the next few days taking it easy. thanks for asking man

and like i said, im not sure how reliable the message was but cant hurt to check at 730. the tiffany sb was in the list that was sent to me.

could of just been a rumor someone started that spread like wild fire
Glad to hear you're doing a lil better fam.

i cant believe they still havent shipped yet, all you guys that are backordered must be feeling really antsy
laugh.gif
Nah B, had around 6 pairs total since release day. Hooked up some people I owed oops to for retail + ship and then kept a pair in my size just in case CCS would pull something like this.

again, tthanks for the support all. just random question but anything i can do to make a shoe thats like a half size too big fit? (without stuffing tissue paper in them while i wear them) something a little more comfortable maybe lol

again, tthanks for the support all. just random question but anything i can do to make a shoe thats like a half size too big fit? (without stuffing tissue paper in them while i wear them) something a little more comfortable maybe lol
Try putting in another insole

Back
Top Bottom