2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone mentioned Mila Kunis. I've met her, she's perfection in person. And way more petite than on camera.

I met her about 3 years or so ago. I was djing at this bar in hollywood way up on the Sunset Strip (RIP Red Rock). This was about January or so. It was like right around the time she had broken up with Macaulay Caulkin and when she was getting buzz for Black Swan.

Anyways slow night, so I'm doing my thing trying to get the downstairs crowd to come up to the lounge when this chick rushes up to me in the booth and gets in my face. Now normally that woulda irked me but she was requesting all this dope underground hip hop. I was amazed this chick wanted to hear that stuff but said sorry it's not that type of place. Then someone says "how about some biggie?" look up and end up staring right into Mila's big eyes. I was like you got it! So the other girl was apparently part of her little group that was there.

Anyways got them dancing then she (Mila) comes back and requests F You by C-Lo. You know I said no problem. Unfortunately she her and her friends left after we got busy so I couldn't get a pic with her but man she was amazing looking. She was in this business suit with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and really nice.

So yeah that's my story :lol:

The Common Ground posted all these to their IG in the past week or so. Not too sure on sizes though. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area

do not buy the size 9 YOTH they have in stock, the left toebox is completely jacked up

I really need to stop going on Craigslist/eBay ...

My pickups in the last 6 days -
WPF DS - $120
St Pattys high (settled with a 12 but I can't wait any longer) VVNDS - $50
2013 BHM VVNDS - $50
Challenge Reds VVNDS - $30
Crown Royal Lows DS - $45
Barfs NDS - $60
Goofy Boy Mids - $50 (unsure of how close to DS these are til they come in but for $50 thought it was worth the risk)

My wife is gonna start to hate me lol.

This was the first pair of SBs I ever owned.  I put black laces in them though.

In other news, I saw the Bazooka Joes in person at my local shop.  They were $45 but I still had to pass.  Not a fan at all.

recent pickups, snake eyes on the way from Premier.

thanks :smh: now you have me wanting the WOF's...im torn though cuz ive said in the past that i wont support anything BP. what should I do NT fam? should i sacrifice looking like a hypocrite in order to cop these?

Pitcrew restock on yoth and 112s, pm me if you want a size. Normal SB thread members only

PM'd

Last edited:
can we get a ninja turtles pack? :nerd:

Fila had those 2 pair come out last year... The TMNT pair and the Shredder pair. I copped both, the quality is top top notch. Haven't set foot out of my house with either of them yet, but I just picked up a Shredder hoodie that matches the shoes perfectly so once this mess melts outside, I may rock them, as long as I can convince my daughter to wear her Kraang hoodie.

I'm sorry darthpolak, but the pickups you post are pretty damn near unbelievable regarding price and condition...I'm possibly jealous since they seem like damn near robberies but I just find it hard to believe

thanks :smh: now you have me wanting the WOF's...im torn though cuz ive said in the past that i wont support anything BP. what should I do NT fam? should i sacrifice looking like a hipocrite in order to cop these?

I say get them. hipocrite or not, they are really nice. Especially if you're a niners fan, then I think that it's a must.

thanks :smh: now you have me wanting the WOF's...im torn though cuz ive said in the past that i wont support anything BP. what should I do NT fam? should i sacrifice looking like a hipocrite in order to cop these?

The Nike branded ones don't have anything BP on em.. So when I scooped mine I looked at it more as of supporting MY local by buying thru them.

Plus the color way is dope IMO. I have 10 different black/red/blah blah combos but I can safely say this one is unlike anything else I have.

PM'd
Do it! I'm assuming these aren't tied down to the store anymore since they're likely the non-branded "Walk of Fame" on the heels but mine are one of my favorite shoes in my closet..the gold pops and the safari is a nice touch

PM'd

Get the non branded version of the WOF....

What's the deal with the Snake Eyes?  Are they a GR?  If so when do they officially release?  I haven't seen an official date yet, just saw them on Premier but didn't get a chance to order them.

I'm sorry darthpolak, but the pickups you post are pretty damn near unbelievable regarding price and condition...I'm possibly jealous since they seem like damn near robberies but I just find it hard to believe

I know, I dont blame you. I don't believe it myself until the shoes come in. I've gotten some fakes too that I don't post about, since I dispute and get refunded anyways. I can take pictures to prove it...I'm lazy though..

I wouldn't lie about something so trivial though, you know? I post it because it amazes and excites me with what I can pull off through sniping auctions, negotiating via PayPal invoice over eBay, and I've been raping this dude on my local CL.

Bottom line, it's a buyers market right now if you put in the work.

Back
Top Bottom