2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

normal sb thread members?
roll.gif
Something Im really noticing. People here take care of their own here. 

Kudos to him. 

Still there's nothing wrong with being new man people need to chill, I hate when people have an ego about how long they've been collecting sneakers, not saying he was doing that but some people need to relax lol it ain't that serious

This turned into the thread about yambs quick. :lol:

I like where your head is at but...Halle Berry.  Hallelujah.

Word.  Probably better that I don't, tho.  I've been doing a lot better this year limiting my purchases.  A Swoosh account would not help matters at all.

Yo trust me, you don't want a swoosh! You find yourself buying the most random stuff that you don't need lol. Yeah you can get a lot of stuff at 40% off, but most launch items are full price. I almost end up spending more money, because I buy more stuff. Both a blessing and a curse.

Dope. What's that material it looks like denim in those pictures
It's canvas and a non-buttery suede. Real rigid and sturdy feel, but not uncomfortable. It looks like these are meant to be worn to the ground, which is what I will do to them in the course of time lol

Snake eyes pics coming up next!

Yo trust me, you don't want a swoosh! You find yourself buying the most random stuff that you don't need lol. Yeah you can get a lot of stuff at 40% off, but most launch items are full price. I almost end up spending more money, because I buy more stuff. Both a blessing and a curse.
Can anybody explain what this "Swoosh" is for this dumbass over here <----

i remember a long time ago, might have been pre-yuku days
ppl were selling access to their swoosh accounts and then i think nike cracked the whip and it all stopped :tongue:

These look fire in person, I am very impressed with the quality. Glad I scooped the last pair on Premier lol

Hopefully this helps anyone on the fence about these, COP!!!
Straight FIRE. Hope Concepts or SPOT gets these soon

i remember a long time ago, might have been pre-yuku days
ppl were selling access to their swoosh accounts and then i think nike cracked the whip and it all stopped :tongue:

lol they don't play anymore man. not running with the bs anymore. they pick and chose when they want to discount on launch tho. tiffs were like $68 if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom