2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was in the city the other day, so I went to FCNY with the SOLE purpose (haha get it?) of purchasing Supreme Dunk Lows. I couldn't bear the price tag, made me cringe, so I left. My girlfriend said I looked so upset that she made me go back in and buy shoes so she didn't have to look at my depressed face the whole weekend. WIN.

That my Man, is a Keeper!

I was in the city the other day, so I went to FCNY with the SOLE purpose (haha get it?) of purchasing Supreme Dunk Lows. I couldn't bear the price tag, made me cringe, so I left. My girlfriend said I looked so upset that she made me go back in and buy shoes so she didn't have to look at my depressed face the whole weekend. WIN.

That my Man, is a Keeper!
Yeah I pick 'em good. She totally is a keeper.

I don't hide my purchases, I just get eye daggers, especially if I haven't picked up the current rotation pairs from the front of the house. Our spring cleaning project is for me to work on shelves in one of the spare rooms and get everything into there. Then I can set it up as a full size room walk in closet just for me.

flip them for the ring. go ahead and get it done

Damn, not judging but I refuse to hide my purchases from my SO. She may look at me sideways, but it is what it is.

Not to be Sexist...but sometimes I feel like the Woman in the Marriage; hiding all my SBs.
I pull them out whenever I feel like wearing them, with her saying, "ARE THOSE NEW?!"
No, I'm had them for a while and just recently started wearing them.
Or, I say that my Friend, who works for a Skate Shop, gave them to me.
I HATE lying...but gotta do, what I gotta do.....

Hahahaha too soon. Although that was our Anniversary weekend... oh dear...
79e1eeaeba7e6b347778b53769b81731ebe5818864717e673e67a91e7240dd13.jpg

As far as I know, there is no difference whatsoever. Both have the 510 branding on the tongue. I havent seen any info about the insoles.

BTW, nice Kixify store plug (I have been working for them for over a year, run IG/Cust service)

Right on homie! I just called and asked and the dude said " uhhhhhhh I dont think so" lol

Yup the best site to buy/sell! Shoutout to you guys for featuring my shoes on your blogs!

Damn, not judging but I refuse to hide my purchases from my SO. She may look at me sideways, but it is what it is.

Not to be Sexist...but sometimes I feel like the Woman in the Marriage; hiding all my SBs.

I pull them out whenever I feel like wearing them, with her saying, "ARE THOSE NEW?!"

No, I'm had them for a while and just recently started wearing them.

Or, I say that my Friend, who works for a Skate Shop, gave them to me.

I HATE lying...but gotta do, what I gotta do.....

I got 2 in the mail coming in, that I have to play recon, so she doesn't see them...
Got my Son playing recon for me too!

I want those Snake Eyes but I told myself I would chill...  Dammit.  Oh well, I could always rock these....

Last edited:
im only 18 and im moving for college but man you should see my moms face when i get a haul of sneakers in the mail lmao. as for other girls they dont seem to care much but mom dukes doesnt appreciate it lmao

I could only imagine 
roll.gif

Yeah, people can't even sell them for 90 bucks on ebay, lol

Lol they are worth more than that to me since it took me 2 years to find a legit DS pair so im not willing to let them go for that. I want all my shoes but I list them at prices id be willing to let them go for.

im only 18 and im moving for college but man you should see my moms face when i get a haul of sneakers in the mail lmao. as for other girls they dont seem to care much but mom dukes doesnt appreciate it lmao
Mom's never have love for the kicks. I'm 29 and live on my own and my mom still finds a way to chastise me about the amount of kicks I cop

Right on homie! I just called and asked and the dude said " uhhhhhhh I dont think so" lol

Yup the best site to buy/sell! Shoutout to you guys for featuring my shoes on your blogs!
Definitely, hit me up if you got a good deal for a feature on the IG. I usually don't take requests but if the deal is good enough I'll do it sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom