2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Any info of a 4-20 SB shoe releasing this year?

Not as of yet. I'm assuming we would have heard about it already if they were doing one. I guess you never know though. Sometimes these quick strikes are announced really last minutre. I heard the bonsai janoski would be this year's %@%% shoe. I really hope they do another dunk though

Not as of yet. I'm assuming we would have heard about it already if they were doing one. I guess you never know though. Sometimes these quick strikes are announced really last minutre. I heard the bonsai janoski would be this year's %@%% shoe. I really hope they do another dunk though

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Ah that sucks. Kind of makes sense now, looking at that Bonsai Janoski. Not feeling those though, hopefully a Dunk can come out again...guess we'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Ah that sucks. Kind of makes sense now, looking at that Bonsai Janoski. Not feeling those though, hopefully a Dunk can come out again...guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anybody got any clearer pics of the Premier Dunks yet? From the teaser pics, they seem like they're possibly pretty ill.

Anybody got any clearer pics of the Premier Dunks yet? From the teaser pics, they seem like they're possibly pretty ill.

Originally Posted by Leonidas

So Premiers are April QS, and Entourages are May QS ? not bad....

^^Ah yeah !!!  Entourages are bout to be in my life... 

sbtb4.gif
laugh.gif

its funny how people will believe anyone that says "my local shop said.." and "its gonna be a (insert month here) quickstrike release" but when someone says it in the JB forum everyone is callin ducktales haha. i've heard this entourage bs every month for the past year now lol.

its funny how people will believe anyone that says "my local shop said.." and "its gonna be a (insert month here) quickstrike release" but when someone says it in the JB forum everyone is callin ducktales haha. i've heard this entourage bs every month for the past year now lol.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Well, shops are Legi, not some random sneaker blogt. The workers are people you trust and have an actual face to face relationship with. When they confirm something and not just say "maybe" You take it as truth. But of course with Nike's recent galaxy failure you can't put any release in stone until the actual drop. 

Well, shops are Legi, not some random sneaker blogt. The workers are people you trust and have an actual face to face relationship with. When they confirm something and not just say "maybe" You take it as truth. But of course with Nike's recent galaxy failure you can't put any release in stone until the actual drop. 

Originally Posted by trainspotter

few things on this
i think that unless its the manager of a skate shop (in most cases) i wouldn't just take their word for it. i think most workers at skate shops are with the skate culture and not necessarily as up to date as those that are specifically looking for sb's, so obviously they will feed any type of info to keep the business of their shop going.  these are the same skate shops that add 50-100 dollars for quickstrike and limited releases, so i wouldn't call "legit" for any second hand information anyway. i've never seen a footlocker or footaction add to a retail price like skate shops have these past few years. very disappointing. and SB's having month release dates rather than a concrete release day (like most other shoe releases do) just adds to my doubts. i guess that's what the business has become.

the only concrete info we can all agree on is they are coming. 

and regardless of my rant i will be getting these! 
laugh.gif

few things on this
i think that unless its the manager of a skate shop (in most cases) i wouldn't just take their word for it. i think most workers at skate shops are with the skate culture and not necessarily as up to date as those that are specifically looking for sb's, so obviously they will feed any type of info to keep the business of their shop going.  these are the same skate shops that add 50-100 dollars for quickstrike and limited releases, so i wouldn't call "legit" for any second hand information anyway. i've never seen a footlocker or footaction add to a retail price like skate shops have these past few years. very disappointing. and SB's having month release dates rather than a concrete release day (like most other shoe releases do) just adds to my doubts. i guess that's what the business has become.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

WOW those are beautiful.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

WOW those are beautiful.

few things on this

laugh.gif
^^ You are so correct !!  Since I moved from L.A. to PHX, its been a nightmare in terms of knowing where to go for Quickstrike SB's, and the shop I finally find is the ONLY shop in the state that gets QS's and for this reason they upcharge on all QS releases. Its been tuff, but at the end of the day I just want my kicks lol 
ohwell.gif

few things on this

laugh.gif
^^ You are so correct !!  Since I moved from L.A. to PHX, its been a nightmare in terms of knowing where to go for Quickstrike SB's, and the shop I finally find is the ONLY shop in the state that gets QS's and for this reason they upcharge on all QS releases. Its been tuff, but at the end of the day I just want my kicks lol 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom