2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jerry who owns 510 was saying that they have a consistent group who camp for every release of 10-20 people. So yeah, there were about 40 more than usual this morning, myself included. There really aren't many places to pick up SB's though and I wanted to support a local place who was part of this shoe rather than buy online.

Yah I wanted to do the same. I was going to get my pair signed by Benny, take a photo then wear em out of the store. But all the pairs got swooped...including girls coming out with 10.5's and 11's.....

If anyone is looking for Vday dunks.

Sublimity Snow and Skate has them as of a few minutes ago - they will do phone orders 

503-643-0919

$98 + shipping

9 - 2 left

9.5 - 1 left

10.5 - 1 left

12 - 2 left

Tiffs for 2007 DS Blk/Met V's? I know I could probably do better. Would prefer another pair of '88's. But I need a new pair of V's.

anyone like the mids? ive only realy tried the highs and lows

I've only got 1 pair of mids the "Northern Lights" got them on sale and still love the color way, but I never liked the way they look on me with the strap undone, and it feels too tight with the strap done up correctly. Never bothered with the strapless mids they had out a while ago either.

welcome back John
nthat.gif
repped...
Originally Posted by John00  

Question #1.) If you owned a shop how would you handle future HYPED NIKE SB releases?

Question #2.) What is your worst experience when dealing with other people in the sneaker community?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the St. Patty's Day 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided.

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
1. In-store raffle only, meaning you couldn't sign up my just calling in...no camping.

2. Space Jam release. I had been waiting in line for a while & was chatting it up with people in line. Guy who was in front of me had brought his girlfriend so that he could grab 2 pairs. He was a size 9. I'm finally 3rd in line when an employee comes out and says that they have 2 pairs left, a sz 8 & a sz 12 (MY SIZE).  I had been talking to dude while in line, talking about SB's we own and ish.  I figure I'm good, fate is on my side, they have my size....NOPE...he takes the 8, his girl takes the 12
mad.gif
.  I say "dude thats dirty, let me buy the 12 off you, I'll give you 20 for your troubles. Turns around and says it's up to my girl, when she replies "gimme $300 & you can have them". 

3. Nike SB Dunk High Green/Green/Green

Green Marches On

Green Suede Everything w/ black tongue & black embroidered 4 leaf clover.

I want their to be no mistaking what this dunk is for, St. Pattys Day

GR

Last edited:
Tiffs for 2007 DS Blk/Met V's? I know I could probably do better. Would prefer another pair of '88's. But I need a new pair of V's.
I got my DS 2007 Metallic 5's for $270 so you can probably do better but they are becoming tougher and tougher to find in DS condition. One wear on those and they're cooked haha. I love my Metallic 5's though, one of the only pairs I'll never get rid of, such a classic shoe.

2. Space Jam release. I had been waiting in line for a while & was chatting it up with people in line. Guy who was in front of me had brought his girlfriend so that he could grab 2 pairs. He was a size 9. I'm finally 3rd in line when an employee comes out and says that they have 2 pairs left, a sz 8 & a sz 12 (MY SIZE).  I had been talking to dude while in line, talking about SB's we own and ish.  I figure I'm good, fate is on my side, they have my size....NOPE...he takes the 8, his girl takes the 12
mad.gif
.  I say "dude thats dirty, let me buy the 12 off you, I'll give you 20 for your troubles. Turns around and says it's up to my girl, when she replies "gimme $300 & you can have them". 
Oh he did you so wrong. When I was in line for Concord Dunks I was talking to a couple of dudes about how dirty the others were playing (cutting the line and pushing and ****) and then one of them cuts the line and pushes his way through to the front, comes back with a pair (the rest of us didn't get any cuz they sold out) and I just cold shouldered that MF. Dirty.

St Patrick's Day dunk #3

1.Dunk High
2. Blarney Stone
3. Bluestone colored pebbled leather for all parts of the shoe except for the swoosh, tab, and tongue tag which would have those in a moss green really nappy suede. Midsole as always white with a gum outsole. Laces in bluestone and moss green. Insole would have a kiss mark on them in bright red
4.based on the famous Blarney Stone, which according to legend kissing it gives you the gift of gab.
5. GR for March.

3. Nike SB Dunk High Green/Green/Green
   Green Marches On
   Green Suede Everything w/ black tongue & black embroidered 4 leaf clover.
   I want their to be no mistaking what this dunk is for, St. Pattys Day
   GR

If the suede is like YOTH, I would buy those.

if i made St. Pattys day dunks they would be high forsure and i would use green but i would still incorporate beer into it somehow, not quite sure though. I feel like i could definitely work better with a ***** style dunk like the skunks

Last edited:
if i made St. Pattys day dunks they would be high forsure and i would use green but i would still incorporate beer into it somehow, not quite sure though. I feel like i could definitely work better with a ***** style dunk like the skunks

Well you can start working on ideas because April is right around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom