2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any info on 510 SB releases online? Struck out locally, 510 is sold out. Sucks that local shops around here aren't supporting the local release…I don't get how the actual shop that collaborates gets less pairs than some online retailer across the country. Any help appreciated NTers. Thanks and hope everyone is having a good weekend thus far.

Any info on 510 SB releases online? Struck out locally, 510 is sold out. Sucks that local shops around here aren't supporting the local release…I don't get how the actual shop that collaborates gets less pairs than some online retailer across the country. Any help appreciated NTers. Thanks and hope everyone is having a good weekend thus far.
Think 510 was releasing their own slightly modified special version. Local shops that generally get exclusives should have them march 1 I believe. A couple international website got them in stock already for a premium.

you mean replicas...fakes? I haven't...once scooped up a pair of B Grades, but i should've known better. the price was too good to be true.
i made a trade with a dude and he gave me the real shoes in the trade but he threw in a rep pair of yeezys he didnt want lmao. I have too much pride to wear a fake even if i cant get real yeezys though as much as i like them

ahahahahahahahaha fake yeeyzs
buddy just sent em cause he didnt want them
roll.gif

Last edited:
He didnt even let you know ahahahahahah

Do they look that fake?

Might as well them as fakes.I heard people are buying them

He didnt even let you know ahahahahahah

Do they look that fake?

Might as well them as fakes.I heard people are buying them
nah hes like i sent you these fake yeezys too and no he showed me pictures they look pretty solid, high quality fake. I think im going to donate them though lol

Some homeless dude is about to get some yeezys lol.

Good ish on donating them tho.I donate mad clothes and kicks every year.We are so blessed and sometimes dont even know it.
Yeah im not gonna act like i donate often but im trying to get into it. I buy so many kicks when I see deals so at the end of each year I think im gonna start to donate shoes i dont really wear, they can make someone happier than they make me. Course if its some SB's ill hit up the NT fam up first
grin.gif

Last edited:
Thats the the spirit.I would die laughing if someone turned the yeezy's down because they were fake tho.

Last edited:
Anyone know what, or if there is a difference in the store release for the 510s vs the general release march 1st?

Back
Top Bottom