2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol. The nephew with the marijuana socks

Is ccs getting the 510s? Need second pair cause this one got signed by benny and i feel itd be slightly disrespectful if i beat them up.. however i want to daily these really bad. And @boosthog who cut the line at benny gold? Was 10th and my boy was 11th and we each got our size (11/10). Btw rich aurila shops at marina safeway almost weekly. Actually a lotta sf giants shop at marina safeway regularly..

Is ccs getting the 510s? Need second pair cause this one got signed by benny and i feel itd be slightly disrespectful if i beat them up.. however i want to daily these really bad. And @boosthog who cut the line at benny gold? Was 10th and my boy was 11th and we each got our size (11/10). Btw rich aurila shops at marina safeway almost weekly. Actually a lotta sf giants shop at marina safeway regularly..
If I were you I would wear them man. He would be honored you are wearing kicks with his autograph on them. And besides, he's not Micky Mantle. Lol the autograph actually decreased the value of the shoes. I say wear them and tell people you met him if they ask. That's better than having them waste away in the closet.

The work week from hell made it impossible to keep up with this thread, but I've finally caught up. Glad to see that @dvlsfan30 landed a pair of Tiffs. Hope you're feeling better brotha.

Welcome back to the homie Black Thought aka @John00. You can see the difference already with regards to how quickly the thread has gotten back on track.

Also good to see my big brother @BIP Roberts dropping some knowledge.

Just an FYI, CCS always has active coupons, they just don't go out of their way to advertise them. Bookmark this page, they're usually on top of it: http://dealspl.us/CCS-coupons

There in the thread..u gotta look tho..the aqua laces look ehh
This thread exploded on that release. I don't have 4 hours to look through 500 pages of tiff madness. Haha!!!! Just was curious to see the teal or maybe some white sb lace swaps.

Question #1.) If you owned a shop how would you handle future HYPED NIKE SB releases?

Ok...I don't really consider myself a "regular" in this thread, but I'm working on getting to that status. Around the Tiff release, I kinda (re)introduced myself to this thread, but I didn't ask anyone for any help whatsoever...I combed through the thread and found as much info as I could and I was able to get a pair.

I'm honestly not familiar with John00, but I can tell from the unanimous positive response he received, he must be a stand-up dude. So I wanted to take a stab at answering his question, but just the first one

1) Ok, so NJ Skateshop (obviously in NJ) did something interesting for this release and had no major problems because of it. They took guaranteed preorders the week before the release, allowing buyers to pay anywhere between $20-$108 to reserve a pair for themself. The thing about hype is that it increases as the release date approaches. The desperation and anxiety increases as people run out of options. I would imagine that the story that was told by John was because dudes had struck out everywhere else and they had that mentality that "I have to have them from here or I wont get them at all". Also, by the Saturday morning of release, people had already realized that resell was high. I have no idea what the rules are on preordering Nike SB's, but both NJ Skateshop and Villa seem to use that method and it seems to prevent issues.

Question #1.) If you owned a shop how would you handle future HYPED NIKE SB releases?

Ok...I don't really consider myself a "regular" in this thread, but I'm working on getting to that status. Around the Tiff release, I kinda (re)introduced myself to this thread, but I didn't ask anyone for any help whatsoever...I combed through the thread and found as much info as I could and I was able to get a pair.

I'm honestly not familiar with John00, but I can tell from the unanimous positive response he received, he must be a stand-up dude. So I wanted to take a stab at answering his question, but just the first one

1) Ok, so NJ Skateshop (obviously in NJ) did something interesting for this release and had no major problems because of it. They took guaranteed preorders the week before the release, allowing buyers to pay anywhere between $20-$108 to reserve a pair for themself. The thing about hype is that it increases as the release date approaches. The desperation and anxiety increases as people run out of options. I would imagine that the story that was told by John was because dudes had struck out everywhere else and they had that mentality that "I have to have them from here or I wont get them at all". Also, by the Saturday morning of release, people had already realized that resell was high. I have no idea what the rules are on preordering Nike SB's, but both NJ Skateshop and Villa seem to use that method and it seems to prevent issues.
There will still be a line for a preorder no? A raffle prevents that line with line cutters and "camping" and all that mess.

Back
Top Bottom