2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All this talk about 510s has me diggin in the closet. Literally dusting these off. It's time to rock these again!
i 2nd that...repped

* yes, i painted the swoosh black...my younger self couldn't deal with the orange swoosh.

Last edited:

Consolation Prize?
happy.gif

^Still bummed they used ripstop material on those on the toe box and side panel, the samples with suede that were floating around before these dropped were much better.

not for me, there's something about that particular type of nylon that makes me angry, I've never been able to explain it, but I can't stand any shoes that have it.
The only SBs I have with that new nylon are the Birch/Hyper Red Highs. It's only on the tongue on them though so it's not too bad. not to mention I found em for a good discount from ccs when I got em and the nappy suede also made it hard to pass em up.

hey yall, this thread is still moving quickly even after the tiff release, anyway quick sizing question on the highs.

i bought the civilists recently in a 9 ( my true nike size) and i have a problem where the top/side part of the ball of my foot where the big toe is - is rubbing and causing discomfort only on one side of my foot.  does anyone else have this problem?  i lace loose and i don't know if it's how the shoe is constructed or what.

before the civilist, my last pair of highs were the 3m which i went with a 8.5 and had the same problem on the same foot so that is why i went up half a size... length on my 9 is good and i thought width too, its just that one part of the toebox rubbing my foot.

thoughts?

I wish those bloody sundays were all suede.

Like the shoe,but not the leather.After seeing the YOTH I want suede and all suede lol.

I am thinking about buying those krampus.

hey yall, this thread is still moving quickly even after the tiff release, anyway quick sizing question on the highs.

i bought the civilists recently in a 9 ( my true nike size) and i have a problem where the top/side part of the ball of my foot where the big toe is - is rubbing and causing discomfort only on one side of my foot.  does anyone else have this problem?  i lace loose and i don't know if it's how the shoe is constructed or what.

before the civilist, my last pair of highs were the 3m which i went with a 8.5 and had the same problem on the same foot so that is why i went up half a size... length on my 9 is good and i thought width too, its just that one part of the toebox rubbing my foot.

thoughts?
Civilists seem to run small in the toe box especially, a lot of people have gone up at least a half size.

Last edited:

thoughts?
A few pages back (maybe 10 or so) They were talking about how the civilists seem to fit weird and were recommending half sizing. (can't remember if up or down) but yea apparently with the civilist highs the sizing is off a bit.

Yeah that's the only reason I'd wear the red laces, but I think the pair looks cleaner with grey laces. Good pair to have though, I wish I had them in my collection.

They come up on ebay every so often for decent prices. I'm looking at a size 11.5 right now for $90 no box

Like the shoe,but not the leather.After seeing the YOTH I want suede and all suede lol.

It may not be suede but the velvet on them is still pretty nice.

You will NOT be disappointed in the Krampus! One of my favorite pairs

Alright we've all talked about which ones we love, now let's talk about the ones we HATE.

What's your most hated pair Nike SB has put out, and why?

For me the one that continues to get the most anger out of me is the Dunk High "Comic/Kablam" Something about the half assed approach Nike SB took to this pair just really gets me angry even to this day, and to see that it gets listed for $200+ now really gets me angry.

Maybe it's because we're now looking back on the blue box era as a pretty solid run of shoes that managed to fly under the radar at the time, but this one was just terrible.

So NT, what pairs rankle your ire?

Last edited:
Man john00 back in the thread and I got hella pages to catch up.

Welcome back my man.

So i saw the vdays in person at NT Santa Monica today and the pics were deceiving on how dark the suede was. They looked nice but enh.

If anyone in SoCal/the valley is looking for 112s Val surf valley village has some not sure how manny but biggest size is 9.5.

Last edited:
Alright we've all talked about which ones we love, now let's talk about the ones we HATE.

What's your most hated pair Nike SB has put out, and why?

For me the one that continues to get the most anger out of me is the Dunk High "Comic/Kablam" Something about the half assed approach Nike SB took to this pair just really gets me angry even to this day, and to see that it gets listed for $200+ now really gets me angry.

Maybe it's because we're now looking back on the blue box era as a pretty solid run of shoes that managed to fly under the radar at the time, but this one was just terrible.

So NT, what pairs rankle your ire?
 that one is a shame, such a cool idea but so very poorly executed.

no where in my post did I say b-grades are fakes...I even argued this with someone earlier this week

I was only mentioning the B grades in my comment cuz of how low I place them in terms of collectability, right above fakes...

lol @ krazy trying to teach me something :lol: learn to quote 1st...

Dude u r the ones that said B grades are pretty much fakes putting B grades in the same place as fakes [emoji]128530[/emoji] ! Bro and for youre info learn How to read my name "krazy" [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] its "KRAYZSB"

Back
Top Bottom