2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also grabbed two pairs of the white ice lows. I plan to laser etch a pair. I just don't know what yet.

part of me thinks the reason i didnt cop either of the koston dunks was cuz i was pissed he didnt choose the black/white/gum colorway he tested out after he signed with nike...still remember both sitting on ccs for months...biggest sneaker related regret i have to this day. repped fam
smokin.gif

Two Koston low's on feet pics in two days...you guys are really gonna make me go on a search for these. Repped @Sneakerfan1.
Good lookin homies.  I'm a sucker for anything blue that looks halfway decent.  Gum bottoms just put it over the top.  Started back in the Jordan days, it was like a treat when a non Bulls colorway released.  Clean pic of the Pee Wees too @Dcypoe81, def going to break my pair out this spring/summer.
I am away for a day and I feel like I miss a week's worth of thread movement
laugh.gif
Lol, it took me reading for like a half hour at a time at different points this weekend to finally catch up.  Thread is like a locomotive.

I'm with you on this one, brother....
agreed X3, just picked up a pair from an overseas seller for 155 shipped, had to bite on that...too many people out here trying to get 200-250. wasnt feeling the "nike air" branded version as much, and wasnt trying to miss a 510 branded pair..its a little detail, but a sick detail nonetheless

I foulnd a few sites selling the 510 branded ones, biggest size I found was a 10.5,prices arent great with shipping to the US,..(disclaimer: i am assuming these sites are legit) 

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-5107-Nike+Dunk+High+SB+Fivenneo+Camo+-+Olive+Khaki+646552-037

http://rmkstore.com/web/product/8920/646552-037/nike-dunk-high-sb-fiveoneo-olive-khaki-sunset-camo/

Last edited:
And monte carlos lol

You wear a 6.5?

yea... tiffs are in a 6.5 and feel good but I do have "room;" I see a 6 for 100 shipped and the 6.5 for 140.

Do the tiffs fit like normal SBs? Is there a diff between highs and lows? Last pair of lows I owened (dunks) were in 09, and they didn't have the thick tongue.

**edit man I just google monte carlos, get outta here with that :lol: :lol: I always travel in style... Spain was lebrons (SLH and Miami Vice), Japan/Dubai was area 72 kobes and jordan grapes... I want machu picchu to be these :lol:

Last edited:
Why am I getting the sense that the 510s may be harder to cop than some are anticipating... Hope I'm wrong but something doesn't feel right...

Might be gas

Dont worry,pay attention to the thread,do your own homework,make sure nike.com is not your only outlet  for them and enjoy the ride.

Your name is GatorBeltsNPattieMelts and you had to google when he said... "and monte carlos"?:smh:

whenever I heard the song, I always assumed he was referring to monte carlos, THE CAR.

I'm assuming dude in this thread is referring to monte carlo trainers, THE SHOES.

#youtriedit

anyways, back the shoes. US Passports--- is 140 for a 6.5 a good price or should I hunt to find something better. Also, how would these fit compared to tiffany's (which is my only frame of reference for modern SBs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom