2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nahh the way he graphed them makes it extra sentimental to me. Must keep on ice, besides benny dropped some info on them nxt week on some spots so i hope i get one to rock. As far was monetary value goes, doesnt rly matter since theyre keepers.

Your doing it right.. Try and get a second pair to rock but if you miss out, wear the autographed ones. You deserve to wear what you buy, at least a few times.

wealth is really being happy in life... people have homes and families and are still miserable
True. Guess I was being optimistic when I said this. I know I'm happy to have my family safe in my home. I guess it is too esoteric for a thread about shoes, and most people in it are too young to understand what security in life means yet.

@luckybamboo

Not sure the line got all whacky there was no single file it was like 5 wide at the front. All I know is the dude valet parking three different cars was not there at 9am when I got there and somehow he was at the front. Dude with all red shirt hopped to front. Doesn't matter at this point. It's just shady and the store should hand out tickets a few hours early so the cutting won't happen.

To those wondering why I paid 160. 120 + Cali tax makes them 130ish. Paid 30 extra to guarantee a pair. That's not much in the grand scheme of things and was salty how that release went so I said eff it.

True. Guess I was being optimistic when I said this. I know I'm happy to have my family safe in my home. I guess it is too esoteric for a thread about shoes, and most people in it are too young to understand what security in life means yet.
I'm young, only 25. I understand the concept and I love and appreciate all my family but I have no kids or a wife or anything so I can't REALLY understand the feeling of having my own family be safe and secure. So this conversation even goes over my head, and although I understand it completely, I just can't experience it yet.

I'm young, only 25. I understand the concept and I love and appreciate all my family but I have no kids or a wife or anything so I can't REALLY understand the feeling of having my own family be safe and secure. So this conversation even goes over my head, and although I understand it completely, I just can't experience it yet.
You CAN but I wouldn't recommend it :lol:

18 and I have no real life responsibilities besides paying for school, so I can't say I really relate to any of the discussion in here lol.

part of me thinks the reason i didnt cop either of the koston dunks was cuz i was pissed he didnt choose the black/white/gum colorway he tested out after he signed with nike...still remember both sitting on ccs for months...biggest sneaker related regret i have to this day. repped fam :smokin

Nahh the way he graphed them makes it extra sentimental to me. Must keep on ice, besides benny dropped some info on them nxt week on some spots so i hope i get one to rock. As far was monetary value goes, doesnt rly matter since theyre keepers.

If I were you I'd just wear em. You can tell people about how you got them signed if it ever comes up in conversation, it's a nice signature that's not all over the shoe either. As long as you take care of em and wear em on nice days, they'll be straight for years to come. Just me though :smokin

Newest pick up. Can't get myself to spend $300ish for tiff highs (I didn't get one) when shoes like this are in the same range or less. Plus these bring back memories of good ol days.
I'll take a pic of my crystals when the weather is warm and dry enough in NY! Those are so clean man repped. My favorite SB of all time, I wish I could just have an unlimited stock of pairs to keep beating up haha.

Back
Top Bottom