2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i specifically got this card for tat reason, as well as to build credit when im done with college.  i pay the balance in full every time i use it but the rewards are sweet. around christmas alone i racked up 100 dollars in rewards as well as 50 from my girlfriend referring me. thats a good pair of kicks for free :smile:

anyone who wants to apply, if i refer you you get 50 dollars in rewards just for joining and i get 50 too haha. some sites have up to 20 percent back
Yup its lovely. At one point finishline and nike were 15% and 1 was 20% cashback.

Last edited:

almost airmatic...almost
wink.gif
hahaha damn i didnt even notice, maybe some idiot will trade me dooms for those
wink.gif

Just got an offer for lebron 7 china moons plus 150 for my tiffany sb high can anyone verify if thats a good deal?

Yup its lovely. At one point finishline and nike were 15% and 1 was 20% cashback.
Nike was at 15% for a while. It sure does add up. Not only do you get a good cashback, but you can now view your FICO credit score. 

Just got an offer for lebron 7 china moons plus 150 for my tiffany sb high can anyone verify if thats a good deal?

Which shoes do YOU like more? I had to look those up to see, and I wouldn't trade anything for them.

Little random but I gotta say, this is probably the best thread on the entire internet. this thread single handedly made me look towards copping Sb's instead of basically everything else
Yes it is.I remember seeing how nice everyone was even when I was a lurker back in the day.People really do help each other in this thread minus the whole tiff fiascal lol.

I have learned so much in just 1 month.I now understand why people get mad at newbies,the spoonfed and say do your own homework now.I think all releases will be easy to cop now,just from the advice and knowledge Ive gained in this thread.

Yes,in concluding Reading is Fundamental.

E hugs,daps and slap hands everybody lol

Yes it is.I remember seeing how nice everyone was even when I was a lurker back in the day.People really do help each other in this thread minus the whole tiff fiascal lol.

I have learned so much in just 1 month.I now understand why people get mad at newbies,the spoonfed and say do your own homework now.I think all releases will be easy to cop now,just from the advice and knowledge Ive gained in this thread.

Yes,in concluding Reading is Fundamental.

E hugs,daps and slap hands everybody lol
Exactly, i've learned a ton also, and i feel like im becoming atleast a semi recognizabe name now
roll.gif

wait what do you mean lmao
I was joking we aint gon see you no more once you get into the marketplace on here.

Whats funny is I initially wanted to join this forum to trade/sell shoes but ended up falling in love with the threads and sections on here.Greatest forum on the net imo.

I was joking we aint gon see you no more once you get into the marketplace on here.

Whats funny is I initially wanted to join this forum to trade/sell shoes but ended up falling in love with the threads and sections on here.Greatest forum on the net imo.
ohh gotcha. but hell naw I'm done school till September and im only working part time until April so I will frequent this thread for sure. That being said when I hit 300 will I post those up instantly? most likely
roll.gif

Thinking about copping a pair of diamond dunk hi's, anything I should know to tell apart fakes?

And to be honest I'm predicting i will fall deeply in love with dunks lmao. because with Jordans everything is bound to release again in a while. Sb's theres classic pairs that are near impossible to find and the rush of grabbing a nice pickup for a good price is amazing

I wouldn't take the china moons as a trade, I'm not a big fan of most of the lebrons, and the 7s especially didn't do anything for me. They could be as rare as moon rocks and I still wouldn't want them because I feel nothing for the shoe.

I wouldn't take the china moons as a trade, I'm not a big fan of most of the lebrons, and the 7s especially didn't do anything for me. They could be as rare as moon rocks and I still wouldn't want them because I feel nothing for the shoe.
How do you feel about lebrons like the Southbeachs and corks etc?

Someone wore them in the WDYWT a week or two ago. I'd take that trade in a heart beat , tbqh.
I like the tiffanys and china moons equally so Im trying to find out how much the chinas are worth so I don't get ripped off. He's asking for 150 on top of Tiffanys, I asked a pretty reputable sneaker head around my area and he told me the Chinas are worth 350 and he told me not to do the trade. But the Chinas are so rare that I'm wondering if I'll ever have the chance to buy these in my size again. As for the Tiffany's they are not that difficult to track down.

How do you feel about lebrons like the Southbeachs and corks etc?

Not really feeling them at all. I picked up the Gator King ASG shoe last weekend because I thought I'd regret not getting them since the game was in town, it's my first Lebron pick up and while I've thought some of the releases in the line have been kind of cool, I think that Nike just puts WAY too many colors out there each year and don't give people a chance to really get into it before there's yet another release coming down the pipeline.

The South Beach were especially gimmicky since if they didn't have super limited numbers I don't think it'd be as popular as it ended up being. At least the corks had the novelty of using a material that's not really associated with sneaker uppers so I like it, but I'd never go out of my way to buy or pay what the market is charging for them now.

Back
Top Bottom