2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dope info, im still on the hunt for my size in a non-rape price...

i didn't know there were fake dooms made..
SB's were faked like crazy back in the day. on some releases the fakes would be on ebay before the real ones even dropped. got to be careful when buying older releases.

I actually had no idea the horror pack was linked to the Dooms. I can't even remember if I knew about the two boxes. Mine were gold though. 

I definitely remember there were rampant knockoffs of these though... as with most SBs at the time. So you gotta be careful when purchasing.

It's really too bad I'm so rusty. I used to be able to do solid legit checks back then for SBs but now I can't remember what to look for at all. I may brush up on it again, since it was an immensely helpful skill... not just for myself but so many others as well.

I'm curious about something though.... Do they still create counterfeits as often as they did in years past? It seems to me like that practice has died down significantly (thankfully). 

They'll probably start doing it again if the hype stays on SB for a while. I know I wouldn't bother to make fakes of something if normally you can't even get the box price for the shoe in the resale market.

My 1st pairs of Dunks of the year (Lace Swap for comparison):

Snake Eyes-

Gators-

overall im very pleased with these. Materials used are good considering they're 2 pairs of GRs. might be the best pairs of GRs that have recently released imo. they both look good with either primary, secondary, and white laces. but ima go with the primary black laces for the Snake Eyes & the white laces on the Gators (green laces were a close 2nd, maybe once the white laces get too dirty ill switch em to the greens 
wink.gif
)

Snake Eyes-

Gators-

overall im very pleased with these. Materials used are good considering they're 2 pairs of GRs. might be the best pairs of GRs that have recently released imo. they both look good with either primary, secondary, and white laces. but ima go with the primary black laces for the Snake Eyes & the white laces on the Gators (green laces were a close 2nd, maybe once the white laces get too dirty ill switch em to the greens 
wink.gif
)
huge fan of white midsole white laces. repped

Snake Eyes-

overall im very pleased with these. Materials used are good considering they're 2 pairs of GRs. might be the best pairs of GRs that have recently released imo. they both look good with either primary, secondary, and white laces. but ima go with the primary black laces for the Snake Eyes & the white laces on the Gators (green laces were a close 2nd, maybe once the white laces get too dirty ill switch em to the greens :wink: )

Great shots...what camera do you use?

Can someone explain to me the whole ebates thing?

Repped for quoting that coupon code. Made me pull the trigger on the all whites after skipping out on black rains and all whites to try and get the tiff. Obviously struck out. ugh
Couldn't find the original quote. The thread moves too fast.

Those pics of the snake eyes are nice. Skin looks really detailed.

Yes by far the best pair of Grs in a while.

Or it could be that your camera takes some really good pictures lol.

Repped, Reaver. Dope pics as always.

White looks hella clean on the Snake Eyes. That's what I'm going to go with on mine.

Totally agree with you. Best 2 GRs I've picked up in a long time.

just got my tiffs, from CCS

cheaped out on shipping i.e no double box

but i got my pair, cant complain

How does the croc look on them..are they detailed well or does it seem like the lines have no texture?? I've seen multiple tiffs and on some the croc looks good and others they don't..

My ccs shipment should b in tomorrow

Floridians are damn nice just not my cup of tea from a colorway standpoint

I hear u..green and orange not really in my sneaker collection at all but these have almost an old school dunk sb look so will b copped ..sbs don't look like this anymore

just got my tiffs, from CCS

cheaped out on shipping i.e no double box

but i got my pair, cant complain

What.... no double box? That's quite possibly the worst news I've received yet about this ccs tiff release. I need the good condition box, it's just how I am. I'll be super bummed if they are so amateur that they just shipped the boxes.

That isnt much for a dslr body lol

p.s. that $1700 is crap, $500 is more on point

Last edited:
How does the croc look on them..are they detailed well or does it seem like the lines have no texture?? I've seen multiple tiffs and on some the croc looks good and others they don't..

My ccs shipment should b in tomorrow

my only point of reference are the tiff lows and they arent embossed as heavy and not as shiny, but i think thats just in general

the crocs that you see that are detailed probably comes from the filters they are using on their pics

What.... no double box? That's quite possibly the worst news I've received yet about this ccs tiff release. I need the good condition box, it's just how I am. I'll be super bummed if they are so amateur that they just shipped the boxes.

ya shipped in a bag, box is a little messed up, but nothing to really get mad over, especially, when im glad to get a 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom