2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thats true but the sad thing is some people dont even read the description before bidding and then wind up with fakes and are mad.

have to be honest, the tiffs brought me here but i have kept up with this thread for the most part since then because you guys are fun and SBs are simply amazing. think i'm gonna pass on the 510s (not a big fan of the camo), but the SOMPs are gonna be a cop for sure (whenever they release).

and the YOTH pictures just make me drool EVERY TIME.  i know i missed the boat on retail - i just may have to bite the bullet and pay resale, although it is hard to justify $200 on shoes that i'm definitely not going to wear in the snowy slushy mess that NYC continues to be.

anyway thanks to all the peeps here keeping me entertained and informed on slow work days.

have to be honest, the tiffs brought me here but i have kept up with this thread for the most part since then because you guys are fun and SBs are simply amazing. think i'm gonna pass on the 510s (not a big fan of the camo), but the SOMPs are gonna be a cop for sure (whenever they release).

and the YOTH pictures just make me drool EVERY TIME.  i know i missed the boat on retail - i just may have to bite the bullet and pay resale, although it is hard to justify $200 on shoes that i'm definitely not going to wear in the snowy slushy mess that NYC continues to be.

anyway thanks to all the peeps here keeping me entertained and informed on slow work days.
grin.gif
 This is a great thread. Best on NT in my opinion.

Some Olive laces on the 510's would be dope. Wish we could see it. But honestly all those lace swaps make the shoe look good.

so if 510s aren't dropping until the 1st how so many already got their pairs :nerd:

Because for the most part Nike SB isn't really super hardcore about street dates. They'll occasionally enforce a date, but most shops, especially little ones don't have the back room space to devote to holding a product for a launch date.

Newest pick up. Can't get myself to spend $300ish for tiff highs (I didn't get one) when shoes like this are in the same range or less. Plus these bring back memories of good ol days.
not as clean as yours TuKrazy but I can't wait for spring in NYC... my personal holy grails, cleanest and most comfortable sneakers ever. I'm in love with the colorway. Sorry for bad camera pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom