2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've ordered stuff from Europe and no name individuals selling on ebay that have arrived at my doorstep faster than stuff I've ordered from the big sneaker stores.
Yeah, me too. One time I ordered 3 things on eBay. I live in CT and 1 thing was coming from a guy in NJ with stellar feedback (10k +). The other 2 I ordered from California sellers with low feedback ground shipping. Got both the ground shipments from Cali nearly a full week before I received my package from NJ. I was not pleased haha

Thanks a lot man! :smokin  and no the color way on my box reads "Black/Black-Cement Grey"

Thanks everyone!

All good man. My DS pair happens to have Supreme as part of the colorway. I will take a picture of my box when I get home from work.

Every time I see supremes..just makes me mad I never got into the shoe game earlier...still a shoeby. I'll be at some of your guy's level soon. 

And here are the 510s comparison..white vs black laces..

CCS has the 510s March 1st. From the picture I can make out the Nike SB tongue tag. 

I also saw that SPoT has the 510 tongue tag. 

Just some insight if that makes a different for your guy's purchases come March 1. 

CCS has the 510s March 1st. From the picture I can make out the Nike SB tongue tag. 

I also saw that SPoT has the 510 tongue tag. 

Just some insight if that makes a different for your guy's purchases come March 1. 
After this latest CCS fiasco, I wouldn't order from them again anyways. Took 2.5 weeks to ship then shipped them in a bag, no double box. Fail.

After this latest CCS fiasco, I wouldn't order from them again anyways. Took 2.5 weeks to ship then shipped them in a bag, no double box. Fail.
Damn that sucks. I know the shoe was backordered, didn't know they would take the easy way out of packaging a $100+ item. Mine comes in tomorrow or Wednesday, so we'll see how mine ends up..

Although, I thought the tiffs were just isolated, they were practically taking preorders. I know people's Valentine's Day and BHMs coming in within a week. 

JUST got my Diamond/Undefeated long sleeve. Right when the weather's about to turn back to OMG turn the heat off.

Damn that sucks. I know the shoe was backordered, didn't know they would take the easy way out of packaging a $100+ item. Mine comes in tomorrow or Wednesday, so we'll see how mine ends up..

Although, I thought the tiffs were just isolated, they were practically taking preorders. I know people's Valentine's Day and BHMs coming in within a week. 
Yeah, the Tiffs was an isolated instance to CCS but apparently Eastbay has been having similar issues as well as Footlocker (who owns them both I think).  And what's the deal with taking orders on a shoe you don't have. I get that you're expecting a shipment to arrive and it doesn't but you're honestly going to tell me that Nike shipped their orders to all the small skate shops no issue but can't get CCS out of the way? They must have known their shipment was arriving late.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Tiffs was an isolated instance to CCS but apparently Eastbay has been having similar issues as well as Footlocker (who owns them both I think). 

Yeah the company umbrella is Footlocker including Kids and Lady, Eastbay, Champs, Footaction, CCS. I miss when Footaction and CCS were their own companies.

And for the WAAY back crowd, footlocker used to be a subsidiary of Woolworth

Last edited:
Yeah the company umbrella is Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, Footaction, CCS. I miss when Footaction and CCS were their own companies.
I miss when CCS was a catalog-only business. I used to order actual skateboards from them and actually skate... haha

I'd also forgotten that Eastbay used to be it's own thing too. I thought that it was the parent company for all the other brands for some reason, but when I looked it up it turns out Footlocker was the one that snatched up everybody over the years.

I think all the 510s will be 510 branded

it'll suck if not cause I woulda preferred the nikesb ones but I already ordered

doesn't matter much tho, happy regardless

Back
Top Bottom