2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They stopped doing the lace bag back in the blue box era. Almost everything that's a cost saving measure also has a green initiative reason as well. I don't know why they eliminated the lace bags in the SB line, but almost every other line that comes with extra laces has them in bags even to this day.
that sounds about right.. i got out of the game right in the middle of the blue box era. RESNs were my last sb up until these dreaded Tiffs brought me back.

I want to say that by January 2010 they'd gotten rid of the lace bags, now the laces come wound tight and stuffed in one of the shoes, although my barbers came with the tri colored all undone and laying in the box, but it was the last pair at the shop so they were probably tried on at some point.

I have never seen a mod in here before lol.

But I recall a mod/dude named methodcial who appeared to be like a unicorn or mythical and popped up and  banned someone instantly.

He definitely had the juice.

one was in here during the tiff storm to calm folks down

Somebody is selling a pair of Strummer Black and Tan (blue box era dunk lows) size 10 for $100 bucks on kixify in case anybody is interested.

Last edited:
Yeah I took a quick look at the site the guy got those from, and the fakes are laughable.

Thanks for the heads up. Bottom line know what you're buying. Those aren't that close. lol @ blue box.
I'm saying. They could've at least went with the from the future boxes. They went a whole 2 eras back.
laugh.gif

Which was pretty much the last time they were making fakes. I can't envision a scenario where the fake makers will break even for a long time since already the popularity of SB is starting to fade back to normal levels now that the Diamonds have been delivered.

Back
Top Bottom